Returning to where your heart wants

You returned to the Xianzhou again with a prosthetic arm. You hid your arms behind your back. Will they judge me?  You thought. As you approached them, you saw the three.

They were all gathered in a river. They were all crouching down. You were at a large distance, but not that far to see them. Yanqing was playing a light and uplifting melody on his cyan flute. He was sitting on a log in the ground, while Yunli was tutoring March on how to lay an attack in the water, barefoot. You looked at her hand. Bandages were covering it. You decided to step forward. You stepped on a dry leaf, which crumbled upon the pressure, making a crunch sound. The three heads looked up and behind, where you were standing. You were paralyzed with the fear of judgement, as your whole being was feeling as if you were trembling. A cold sensation was stirring up in you. Guilt? Regret? Pity? Why? You sighed and looked up.

"Hey guys..." Your weak voice said, filling the tense air.

"[Y/ N]?" March said, but Yunli stopped her and raised her blade underneath your neck.

"What do you want, Stellaron Hunter?" She asked, her cold voice as if echoing to you.

"I-I'm not a Stellaron Hunter anymore..!" You said. Their eyes widened.

"How can we trust you?" Yanqing asked, approaching you, as Yunli lowered her blade.

"I finished my missions, as proof..." You reached out your prosthetic arm.

Yunli's blade dropped.

"What happened?.." She asked, carefully observing your new metallic arm.

"I told you. But now, I'm not needed for any reason. I can live now freely." You said. March threw her arms at you and hugged you so tight, you felt like you were in a headlock. 

"[Y/ N]..." She loudly said, and you heard droplets bounce against the tough ground. 

"March, don't cry now." You said, lightly patting her back, as her body shakes. "Please March, cause if you cry, I'll start and- and..." You couldn't finish your sentence for some reason, as something wetted your face, tracing it down to your chin. 

"Do we have to have two crybabies?" Yunli asked Yanqing, and he quickly wiped his face. 

"Y-yeah." He cleared his throat, and Yunli first glared at him, and then started chuckling lightly. 

The rest of the day you spent on the river, playing. After Yunli taught March a bit, she taught you all how to dance. Beautiful.

-----

OMG ELIO LEAKS?!?!??!?!?!??!?! (PHOTO NOT MINE BTW)

Imma use you babyboy in my next chapter

👉//UwU//👈