chapter 4

Last time the bots had met two new bots hound and mirage as explored more  of this planet.

The three bots stand next to each other as the construction vehicles begin to wander towards them.

Demolisher overload, high tower, scrap metal payload,skip jack, transformed

Overload: what's the matter autobots can't transform and fight.

Demolisher: three autobots just want what we wanted.

The three bots began to transform and slip on the muddy ground.

The three pull out their weapons as face to more taller constructicons.

Demolisher then shouts constructicons unite in to devastate.

All cons fall into position.

Demolisher becomes the chest and upper arms.

Overload becomes the legs.

Payload becomes the left foot.

Skip jack because the right foot.

Bucket head becomes the right arm and hand.

High tower and Scrap metal become the left arm and hand.

Devastate starts up his artificial black hole generator.

Mirage : look at this mother huffer.

Devastate unleashes tons of steam as he roars loudly.

Devastate starts moving forward and pulls out a chainsaw and the other has a wrecking ball and hooks.

The three bots start blasting at the giant. 

Devastate slashes his chain saw at them the three bots roll and dive out of the way. The saw leaves a giant trench in the ground.

Devastate then swings his wrecking ball and hits Cliff knocking him into a purple shipping container.

Mirage fires at Devastates chains. While RC flips over Devastate's chainsaw. Mirage yells "who are these guys as starts getting pulled into Devastates chest.  A punch of other debris gets sucked into the black hole. Mirage grabs onto a steel rod and impales into the ground. Rc stands under Devastate's legs.

Devastate turns his attention as Cliffjumper shoots a couple of glass gas shots towards him. Cliffjumper tells devastate to suck it as he kicks the container and it flies towards the combiner. But he cuts the container and it explodes forcing the combiner to separate. The cons fall to the ground. Overload lands and rushes towards Cliffjumper. Cliffjumper the two lock arms.Overload pulls out his rear appendage to stand Cliffjumper but RC jumps and cuts it.Overload stumbles back a few feet. The other constructicons fire tons of artillery to the bots way. They began to transform and retreat.

To be continued.....