CHapter 14

We start with Prime and Hound rolling up to a cliff above and across from the crashed ark. Hound transforms as Prime deploys Roller from his trailer.

Hound"Optimus isn't this beautiful place"

Optimus "indeed hound "

Roller rolls next to Hound.

Optimus " it's up to you two to get into the ark I will cover you if the cons give chase.

Hound creates a hologram around prime changing his red and silver flat nose truck into a rusty and broken flat nose truck and trailer.

Optimus thanks hound as he and roller slide down the cliff. Hound disguises himself as a brush and roller as a rock. They slowly approach the Ark entrance.

Two Vechicons stand guard at the entrance

Hound helps Roller into a hole in Ark's walls hound changes there disguises to boxes. They slowly sneak around the beginning to pass back a couple of vechicons and split up as the enter a large coradoor. Hound enters a room with a couple of autobots hung to the roof of the room while some pieces of them are laying on the floor. Hound gasp as he spots a large red autobot laying on against the wall with his optics online. Hound crawls towards him and begins to cover his mouth. Hound tells warpath to be quiet. War raises his left arm towards Blue streak. Bluestreak is the only one in one piece. She is staisis cuffed and gagged. She sits in a puddle of engeron. Hound crawls towards her and hands on her neck. Blue streak right optic glows a blue hue. Hound tells her to be quiet as slowly under dose her constraints.

Bluestreak wobbles to her knees. Hound tries to help Warpath up but he refuses as moves to nub of a right arm. Warpath tells them to leave him and save yourselves with a soft blam. Hound grab is hand and promises he will be back for him and the other autobots. Hound places a small intercom on Warpath and began to leave. Hound puts Bluestreak on his shoulder. And entered the room with the room with a hole in the wall. Roll soon rushed in as vehicons being led by Knockout give chase.

Hound fires his scatter shot rifle at the cons as roller jump through the hole. Hound jumps and throws a grenade at them blow up a couple of vehicons. Hound slides to the main dirt path of the Ark. And as vehicons started to pour out. Prime thunders down the tree line. He grabs a fallen tree and throws it a vechicon and then rolls on the ground as he fires off his mega striker. Optimus gets up and spins as he shoots the ground in front of a vechicon sending the con tumbling back. Optimus shouts for them to get out of here. As he continues to fire at the cons. Prime dose a flip over a rock that explodes due to a tank vechicon shooting at it. Hound loads bluestreak into Prime's trailer as Roller starts to take it away. Hound gives some covering fire as Roller gets up to speed. Optimus transforms and as helicopter vechicon begins to chase him and fire rockets at him.

The roller and hound get far as they pass though a campsite Hound sees people and scoops them up as a couple of ground vechcons destroy the campsite with a couple of rockets. The couple are confused as they sit in a vehicle that just saved them from behind turned red mist.

Hound introduces himself and explains this isn't how we wanted to meet. But humans continue to panic. Hound then gets rammed by two cons runamuck and runabout. Almost causing them to crash but Hound saves it. As they switch from a gravel road to a dirt one dust goes everywhere as Hound goes faster as this happens a vehicon crashes into a large tree. As they get onto a paved road more vechicons dressed in police attire appear in front of them. As this happens Optimus continues to be chased by Knockout. They enter an old timber mill. Hound continues to drive as Prime climbs up a pile of logs while Knockout tries to shoot him. Hound doges more vehicons fire. Prime as stands on the roof of the building and as knocked got up there he tried to put on his finish protector but Prime kicked it out of his hands. The two fall through the roof both getting stuck. But prime punches his way out and grabs knockout's "finish protector" and puts it on Prime watches as Hound drives past him. Optimus body slams a group of vechicons destroying them.

Optimus then grabs a log and tosses it at the con-copter. Optimus watches as the other escape. While prime wasn't looking a vechicon hits Prime with a log. Knocking him back and down a hill where he lands on a rusty piece of logging equipment. Prime groans as he gets to his feet and deactivated the armor as drives off.

The group groups up at an old gas station and they transform. Optimus apologizes to the human pair and explains that they are targets now. Hound transforms and and says he going to check if they are being followed.

Optimus's trailer opens and reveals Blue streak as she gets up. She looks around the area and spots silver and black car. Optimus looks down to at Carly and Spike as hound returns.

A few hours later and they returned back to base.

Optimus opens his trailer as Bluestreak get out Elita greets everyone as notices Bluestreak. Carly and Spike turn to see more Autobots approaching them.

Elita "so you two brought two natives home"

Blue streak looks around to the smaller autobots and the taller Elita and Prime.

Mirage " silver streak.

Blue streak " it's Blue not Silver, I know I don't wear blue so I look like Smokey that all , or Tracks, or Beachcomber,Skids or jolt...

Mirage " I forgot you talk a lot"

Bluestreak " ..twincast,seaspray,sideburn deep cover,. yeah I do.

Optimus tells them to settle down as Hound takes spike and Carly aside.

Hound " Spike, Carly is it , I sorry for bringing you into this war"

Spike "your not a part of the robots that have been ravaging the US for the past month.

Hound "of course we are not a part of the Decepticons"

The two stand back as the others autobots stand.

Optimus kneels and looks at Carly and Spike.

Optimus "I am Optimus prime, we are Autobots"

Optimus " my commander of the Elite Guard, Elita one.

Elita puts her hand on her hips.

Optimus "my counter intelligence bot Mirage"

Mirage crosses his arms and leans on a piler.

Optimus "Airazor your newest member and our warrior of the sky.

Razor spreads her wings and kneels

Optimus " Bluestreak our gunner "

Blue does some finger guns.

Optimus "you two already know Hound out scout".

Hound waves.

Carly and Spike stand by in as they stand and processe

To be continued.....