Training part 1- military

well  done ^^^

*falls from the ceiling (now that's better)* YO HI THIS IS CHAPTER 3 THANK FOR READING *T-Pose out of there*

(no one's POV, but it will be soon ok?)

The royal guards escorted Applejack to Canterlot Military. Upon arrival, they scanned their cards at the entrance gate, granting them access. Subsequently, Applejack was guided to her quarters and then escorted to a large group of ponies who were being organised based on their abilities. Their camouflage uniforms show their rank and number. Applejack was provided with a plain green camouflage uniform and was directed to join a collective of robust workhorses akin to her. The majority were hefty stallions; however, a notable exception was a tall mare, her muscular physique evident beneath her golden coat adorned with white markings. The mare gazes at Applejack with a smile before courteously stepping aside to allow Applejack to join her. Applejack accepts the invitation and positions herself beside the pony. Subsequently, the mare's speech ensues. Her voice carries a country accent resembling Applejack's, yet with discernible northern inflexions. "Howdy there pardner I see yur in the army too. mah name is Cherry Crumble. Ah'm from Cherry Fields in the north. Ah was placed here while mah siblings are taking care of the farm. " The caramel-coloured mare said smiling.

(AN: writing with accents is hard even though I have a smol accent BUT LIKE ITS SO HARD FFS. but my dear readers I will do it for you until next chapter because no )

Applejack reciprocated the smile and responded, "Mah name is Applejack, I am from Sweet Apple Acres" she replied. "My siblings are lookin' after granny while ahm away. And mah friend Rainbow Dash, she is in the Wonderbolts and goin' to war as well. ah hope we get through this you know." Following the completion of her sentence, a saddened expression crossed her face. It is evident that Applejack has harbored feelings for Rainbow Dash for some time, yet has refrained from expressing them, out of concern for preserving their existing friendship.

" I... I know how you feel. But we will make it out of this. We will see our families again, but until then we have to  stay strong fur them. OK?" Cherry Crumble said as she looked at Applejack, her chestnut eyes showing a worried look, The truth is she didnt know if they would make it out but she felt like she would make sure they would- to make sure they will see their families again.

"ALRIGHT CELESTIAS ARMY STAND TO ATTENTION." the commander said getting the attention of the ponies "WE ARE GOING TO WAR IN A FEW DAYS IF WE ARE LUCKY WE WONT BE SENT TO THE FRONTLINE BUT IF WE NEED TO YOU WILL BE TRAINED. YOU ALL ARE FROM EVERY CORNER OF EQUESTRIA AND YOU WILL BE FIGHTING AGAINST A STRONG FORCE. BUT WE WILL TRAIN YOU, IN A FEW DAYS TIME YOU SHALL BE TRAINING AND THEN YOU SHALL BE SENT TO A SMALL CAMP WITH A FEW OTHER GROUPS INCLUDING WONDERBOLTS DIVISION 1 AND SOME GRIFFINS SO IN THE MEANTIME

LETS GET READY FOR WAR"

ok ok ok i am very sorry i havent  posted i have had a lot to do but i will try to update when i can so see you :D 

AUTHOR OUT ADIOS