training part2- the wonderbolts barracks

HEY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE COME AFTER ME WITH PICHFORKS IF YOU MUST BUT I DO NOT CARE *disappears to play Dungeons and Dragons with my twin* 

OH YES ALSO I FORGOT RECENTLY I MET THIS FELLOW AUTHOR CALLED @cammy5252 and they shouted me out in their story because I was their first commenter I got their sorry in my messages page CHECK IT OUT 

ADIOS AUTHOR OUT ✌

Rainbow dashes POV (see I told you)

The wonderbolts barracks. I go here every time I need to practice in the Wonderbolts. Situated on clouds, our location allows for training opportunities from any point. Four significant structures make up the premises: the office, lockers, rest space and training areas. Outside was the runway for takeoff. It's 20% cooler than ME and that's saying something.  I saw Surprise, Blanze and Thunderlane by the entrance of the training barracks, we greeted each other I assumed they hadn't heard about the news yet so I stayed quiet.

ThunderLane: I wonder what this is about it's not unusual for Spitfire to call a meeting with a few of us but our entire squadron maybe not. I think this is serious.

Surprise; I am sure it's nothing maybe just drills?

Blaze: yo crash you haven't said anything are you ok?

me: oh- uh yes sure

All of a sudden spitfire shouted for everyone's attention a stern but worried look on her face.

spitfire: EVERYONE LINE UP AND PUT YOUR UNIFORMS ON DASH SPEAK WITH ME NOW

Everyone followed their orders as I walked up to Spitfire. I knew what she wanted to speak with me about...

spitfire: Dash I know you know what this is about so I need you to be my third in command you have shown yourself useful under pressure and you can get back up quickly. Don't tell anyone but we are leaving in two weeks so prepare. go back to your small group of acquaintances.

I quickly rushed back doing the drills with everyone. There was this weird feeling in me. was this dread? I knew that I would be sent near the front line in a few days but not much else. I hope Applejack is ok in her battalion.

Not that I have a crush on her its just that I lov-uh like hanging out with her a little... OK, a lot. but I'm sure she doesn't return my feelings so it's just a petty crush. Nothing more.

Blaze: dash you feeling alright yu look shaken up?

me: Yes I'm fine.

in my mind my thoughts raced

'im going to...War'

SHOOT I FORGOT TO ADD THIS LITTLE EPILOGUE TO EACH CHAPTER.

I'm so fckn bad at writing TVT that you can hate this but I would love ideas sorry for the long wait because I have had a very very busy week

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS NEEDED PEOPLE!

ADIOS AUTHOR OUT ✌