Diary Of Broken Heart Prologue

Diary of broken heart

**Prologue**

The rain drummed softly against the window, a soothing melody to some, but to me, it was a melancholic reminder of all that had been lost. Each drop echoed the tears I had shed, the ones I still held back, and the ones that never seemed to end. I sat at my desk, a battered journal before me, its pages stained with the ink of my despair. This journal was my only confidant, the sole witness to the turmoil that raged within my heart.

My name is Alex, and this is the chronicle of a love that defied the odds, only to be shattered by the cruel hands of fate. It’s a tale of two boys—one, a dreamer with a heart full of hope, the other, a soul tethered to reality yet yearning for freedom. Together, we found a love that was pure and untainted, a sanctuary from the world’s harsh judgments.

Yet, love, as beautiful as it can be, often comes with its own trials. Ours was no exception. The whispers behind closed doors, the sneers from those who couldn't understand, and the battles we fought to stay together—all of it took its toll. And when the final blow came, it wasn't just my heart that broke; it felt like the entire universe had collapsed around me.

As I open this journal, I am transported back to those moments of fleeting joy and deep sorrow. This diary is not just a record of my pain, but a testament to the love that once was. Through these pages, I hope to find solace, to heal, and perhaps, to forgive.

So, reader, as you turn the pages of my heart, know that every word is a piece of my soul, laid bare for you. This is my story, the diary of a broken heart.