12

When you first know someone, you go through a lot to finally say that you actually know them, you might love it , you might hate it , at first, but for sure it engraves memories in your mind that you always go back to , especially when more memories are hard to be made, first word, first touch, first kiss, always on your mind. You hold on to the old memories for Leverage to keep you alive, you turn to them every time you feel alone, as a coping mechanism to just fool your mind that it never was over
.
.
.
.
.

/Maura/

As much as I hate it, yesterday I knew that I was getting married in three days

Nothing had been arranged. We hadn't settled on a venue, and the details were supposed to be handled by wedding planners who were yet to contact us. Frankly, I couldn't care less. My mind was preoccupied with a photography class I had to attend, a sanctuary from the chaos unfolding in my personal life.

As for what happened with Harry last night, I decided to push it to the back of my mind till time comes, and I will be able to process it. I decided not to talk about it even to myself.
.
.
.
.

"Hi Adrian, how is it going with Bella?" I ask as I notice his frown in the rear view mirror

"Hey, Maura, things are not going so well. If I'm being honest, we fought last night. "

"But why? You two seem to be so great together, " I remarked, genuinely curious.

"I know, I really do. She just wants things to go faster than they could. She wants to move to a bigger place, and I really can't afford that right now. She wouldn't understand. I know I promised last year that by this time, we would be having a better place, but things just didn't work out as I planned, " Adrian explained, frustration evident in his voice.

"Oh, I'm really sorry Ady, you know what, you guys will figure this out together, you guys love each other, people normally don't get to be in love very often, and please be gentle with her.
You promised, after all, and nothing hurts more than broken promises. Ady, i know you are so understanding, and you really got this. Talk to her. Give her details, and most importantly, try to contain her, She would understand." I reassured him.

"Thanks, Mer. That really means a lot."

"Aww, no problem, will you smile now, please? " I teased, trying to lighten the mood.

.
.
.
.

"So you guys, the project is all about capturing something that truly intrigues you in a good way. In a bad way, it doesn't matter. The goal is to portray every facet, good, bad, serene, chaotic. I want to feel like I know the subject intimately just by looking at your photographs. Be personal, be detailed, and capture every vibe. Write down what it feels in every photo, nothing crazy just a couple of words. "

"I will see you guys on Monday for the initial review and for tips on how to get there, so come prepared with something to discuss. anything so I can guide you right. Thank you, guys. You're dismissed." Our photography instructor instructed us.

As I walk out of the class, I text Gigi to know her whereabouts,

You: Where you at?

Gigi: In a shoot

You: How is it going ?