Chapter 5

Sebastian's POV~
I sat up from my bed. I took my pocket watch from my nightstand and checked the time, 3:00 a.m.

I dressed myself and went to the front door were the mail sat on the floor below the mail slot. There were the normal letters about the Funtom company and a letter from Lady Elizabeth.

It stated that she would be visiting this evening along with Paula.

I sighed and thought about how the master would explain our current relationship to his betrothed.

She loved him, how would she take the news? Was he going to tell her at all? If he did, the other servants would find out as well.

I walked to the room of my young master.
"It's time to wake up Ciel." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled and stirred before fluttering open his eyes.
"Good morning Sebastian." he smiled slightly but it turned to a look of worry when I told him that Lizzie was visiting.

Around noon I heard a carriage pull up in front of the manor. It was Lady Elizabeth.
"Ciel!! Ciel! Ciel!" She squealed as she tackled him into a hug. I saw the color drain from his face. Despite being with me I could tell that he still loves her.

I looked down, a little disappointed when he hugged her back. He loved me, I knew that but I couldn't help but be jealous. I just had to forget about my feelings for him. I was a demon after all. I couldn't be in love, especially with someone so inexperienced. So that's what I did.