Chapter 8

Sebastian's POV~
I walked into Ceil's room to see him crying with his gun to his head.
"What are you doing??" I shouted and snatched the gun from his head.
"B-But I want t-t-to die!" He shrieked and I kissed him to shut him up so he wouldn't alarm the other servants.

He kissed back. I honestly didn't want to do it but I did what I had to. He parted the kiss and glared at me with tear filled eyes. He reached for the gun but I grabbed his wrist and he stopped.
"Let me die..." he hissed.
"Why would I do that?" I asked.
"Because that's what you want! You wanted me to fall for you so you could break my heart and then I would kill myself so your wouldn't have to!" he said as he cried. He pushed me away and grabbed the gun.

"Young master sto-" I started to say.
"Sebastian I order you to let me do this!!" He shouted and I straightened me clothing and glared at him through the dark.
"Very well..." I said and left the room only to hear him curse me and punch something.

Ceil's POV~
'Damn demon! Making me fall for him! I hate him!! And to think I loved him.' I mentally cursed. I punched the wall and brought the gun back to my head. But.... I couldn't do it.

I brought the gun down and touched my lips, which were still damp with Sebastian's saliva. Then I looked at the gun. I started to bring it up again. But then I whispered something that even surprised me.
"I can't do this...."