Message In A Bottle

"Hey it's me, were you still up?" I asked after she answered the phone, knowing that she definitely was not still up, but I would make up for it later

"Hey it's me, were you still up?" I asked after she answered the phone, knowing that she definitely was not still up, but I would make up for it later. "Amazing, so I have a weird request..."

I went on to tell Tree about what happened before the show with Travis and my dad, of course, she already knew. We talked about what I should do next... if I wanted to do anything in the first place. Of course, I did. Just for the plot if nothing else. We ended our conversation on such a high, I got her and her team on a favor for me, and that was that. She told me it would be best if I reached out on Instagram, and kept it casual. Even though she works for me, I think of her like a second mother, she gives me the best advice, and I always take it, or at least consider it.

After our call ended, I walked over to the bathroom again, but this time to hype myself up in the mirror. "Take a deep breath, Tay... he's just a stupid boy," I said to myself a few times before I finally convinced myself that it was no big deal. 

"Alright, let's look his Instagram up," I mumbled as if I hadn't just looked his Instagram up, and basically cyber-stalked him for an hour right before this.

KillaTrav, it made me laugh again.

I clicked the direct message button and started typing.

From TaylorSwift: Hey! This is Taylor, I just wanted to reach ou-

"Wait no, that is so lame... this isn't some corporate business meeting," I said to myself, erasing the message off my screen.

From TaylorSwift: Hey, it's Taylor! I heard you swung by The Eras Tour tonight, and tried to give me a bracelet. It's a shame I didn't get to see you, I hated to hear you left disappointed! I would love to make it up to you and trade you one now if it isn't too late...

I went back and forth in my head for a while, before finally hitting the send button, and throwing my phone across the room at the same time before covering my face with my hands, letting out a little excited giggle.

"He's just a stupid boy," I kept repeating to myself. "He's just a stupid boy."

Except, I knew that wasn't true. I knew I wanted to actually get to know him, maybe. Literally two minutes later, just when I started to spiral, I heard a ding come from my phone across the room. I ran over and picked it up, bringing it back to the bed before actually looking at the notification.

From KillaTrav: No way, this is real! I never thought you would actually hear about that. I definitely didn't leave disappointed, quite the opposite actually, you put on a great show! I would love to take you up on that offer.

From TaylorSwift: Thank you for saying that. I can't lie, I thought it was totally so sweet and kind that you took the time to do that for me. You should look out for a package coming to your house. Not to jump the gun, but I had my team send you a little something your way right after I found out, it should be getting to you by tomorrow afternoon. Hope you're not creeped out, I had my publicist do a little digging to get your address.

Where do you think I learned my cyber-stalking skills from?

From KillaTrav: Totally not creeped out, and absolutely anything for you, girly! I'll keep an eye out for it, and reach out once I get it. You did not have to do all this, though.

Anything for you. I could not remove the smile from my face if I had to. Totally smitten.

From TaylorSwift: I absolutely had to, and you'll see why once you get it. I have to be up early tomorrow so I need to get some rest, but feel free to reach out whenever! Always available for certain people.

From KillaTrav: Get some rest, Tay. Talk to you tomorrow.

Tay. He called me Tay, and to think I was spiraling over reaching out to him... crazy.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw it said 2:22 a.m.

"Of course," I said out loud to myself. "Everything happens at 2 a.m."

AN:// Short one, sorry! Luckily for you, I already have chapter 3 posted! Love you all <3 - MK