Chapter 1 - The Arrival

[Sabre's?? POV]

When Sabre awoke, he was exhausted, and that was an understatement of how he felt. All he could hear for the first few seconds of his arrival was lightning roaring in his ears, as if it was alive  and angry at him. It didn't hurt, but it wasn't the most comfortable feeling. He wondered if this had been how the original felt every time he had to teleport. 

As Sabre slowly tried to stand, he fell, too tired to actually do anything. However, Sabre could look around. What he could see through his blindfold currently was.. A cave..? Why a cave of all places- No, it doesn't matter.. He could also see four chains, two hanging limply from the roof and two resting on the ground. They looked much to thin to hold anything, so why- Again! It doesn't matter!! All Sabre needed to focus on was gaining the energy to get out of here!

When he tried to stand once again, he actually succeeded! But not soon after, Sabre heard three sets of footsteps  rushing down into the tunnel that seemed to be the only way out of the cave. When they came in he saw their armor looked like.. The dark guard..? But the armor was entirely white. Wait.. Maybe that represented good instead of whatever the dark guard was doing!! Maybe he could trus-

Ḑ̷̮̳̣̟͉͋͗̓̕͜O̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅN̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅ'T̷̡̧̬̲̭̦̘̩̊̉͛̓̓̌͌̕ B̶̨̛̺̤̱̾̀́̋̔̆̏̎͘͘Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑ N̸̡̧͕͙̼̻̳̦̪̞̯͎̦͓̏̒͌͑͒͊̾͌̑̅̕͝ͅĄ̵̺̰̻̻͔͇͓̈́̓͛̏̈́͌͋̄̑͆̏I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔V̵̧͖͙̲̯̞͇̲͔̤͊̔͌͂͆͑́́̑͒͝Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑

No.. Look where assuming and trusting people has gotten you to! Attack now, questions later...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Light's POV]

Light was on a scouting mission with the Steve Village after there had been reports of mass energy surges in the past hour. He had brought LC and Happy with him on this little mission. And of course these energy surges had to be in the Steve Village on the one day of the week that Sabre and Time were out for a meeting with the leaders..

Not that Light didn't love giving Sabre a break, because- Origin that man needs one! It's just that.. The Steve Village didn't exactly faver him or many of the leaders after Sabre's exile.. 

Sabre had repeatedly told the village that it was okay and that all of them felt really bad. But the village didn't really accept those apologies, they knew he was still extremely traumatized from everything they put him through. Light really did feel sorry. He only wanted to help, but he sees that it was definitely not done in the best way.. Heck- No, it was terrible!! 

They just thought that Sabre was once again corrupted, just partially. They were thinking he couldn't see straight, like any other corrupted person. They were wrong, so wrong.. Light wants to acknowledge that now, all his wrongs. He just had trouble expressing those emotions.

Light also knew all the leaders felt the same, some of them were just too proud to admit it.

So, Light, LC, and Happy were going into the village with their armor on, except Light, who had his helmet off; the usual. But he hated the looks the steves gave the three of them.

He did deserve it after all, Light wouldn't deny that. This was probably How Sabre felt back in the Rainbow Kingdom.. Which only made Light feel worse, something he didn't even know was possible. Even though the people here hated him, he wouldn't ignore his duties to anywhere. Especially not the people of the village that Sabre lived in and cared for.