Chapter 4

Luke's P.O.V.

It was about an hour into the flight and Ashton had fallen asleep on me, I sighed and looked over him to see how the rest of our gang was doing. Calum and Wendy seemed to be doing fine, they were cuddling and such, at least they weren't arguing like they usually did. A couple seats over was where Mikey and Piper were seated, and poor Pip didn't look like she was doing to well.

Ashton started to move, I looked at him hoping he was waking up and I would have someone to talk to, but no he was just tossing in his sleep. I had a feeling this was going to be an extra long trip for me.

Calum's P.O.V.

We were halfway into the flight, most of the other passengers had fallen asleep. I looked at Wendy and smiled, she looked back and raised an eyebrow. "What?" She asked.

"Oh nothing... We're going to be landing in a few hours, are you excited for London?" I asked.

Wendy shrugged then opened her mouth to answer "you could say that... Although I would be much more excited if you weren't here." She said giving me a bitchy glare but it softened up and turned into a smile seconds later. "I'm just kidding! I really am excited, this is going to be so much fun!" She giggled.

I reached for her head and started playing with her curly black hair. "Well I'm glad"

She swatted my hand away "stop that! Your going to mess it up, and my hairbrush is in my luggage."

I chuckled "so? It's not like it matters, we're on a plane, not the red carpet."

"Well I just like to look nice Calum... And I'm sure you like it when I look nice too. So don't fuck with my hair." She hissed.

God damn she was so hot when she was angry. "But your hair is cool with all these curls, its like little springs, they're just screaming 'play with me Calum!'" I started to mess with her hair again, just to bug her.

Wendy rolled her eyes then reached up to ruffle up my own hair "now we're even" she said with a smirk. I smiled then kissed her on the cheek.