Chapter 5

Ashton's P.O.V.

I woke up just as the plane was starting to land with my head rested on Luke's shoulder. He had his headphones in and was staring blankly out the window, the plane was starting to land. I sat up and rubbed my eyes "Oh hey, we're here.." I yawned.

Luke turned to me and pulled out his headphones "yeah, and you're finally awake. You wouldn't even understand how boring it was to sit here for hours while you were fast asleep?"

"I'm sorry man, you could have woke me up you know?"

"Believe me, I tried. You were in like some kind of coma." Luke joked.

I chuckled and looked out the tiny window, the plane was about to reach the ground, it was getting closer and closer by the second until eventually we had landed. "The tour has officially begun!" I said to Luke.

All the passengers poured out of the aircraft but the band, Wendy, Piper and I stayed behind a couple of seconds to group together. "Let's get going guys, there's a massive swarm of fans outside that airport waiting to see us!" Calum said, heading for the exit, everyone followed after him as he lead the way through the London airport.

Wendy's P.O.V.

As we came closer to the front doors I could clearly see the screaming fans waiting to see the boys. I took hold of Calum's hand, I knew these girls would be throwing themselves at him and the rest of the boys and I wanted them to get the message through their minds that they didn't stand a chance. God, I was a bitch, but that didn't matter. "And this is normal for you guys?" I asked.

"Yeah... You get used to it after you've been a subject to it for a while." Luke answered pushing on the glass doors to open them.

We were hit by a roaring wall of sound from the screams of manic fans. They were holding colourful posters with 'WE LOVE YOU', '#5SOSFAM4LYFE', 'HAVE MY BABIES!!', and other phrases written on them in marker.

The boys took photos, signed autographs, and gave out hugs to all the fans. I was surprised at the fact that some of them even wanted to take pictures with Piper and I.

I dealt with the situation as if I had been doing this my whole life, but Piper, well she seemed a little overwhelmed by it all.