Chapter 2

~*~*~*~*~THE NEXT MORNING~*~*~*~*~*

Luke's P.O.V.

The alarm on my phone started to go off early in the morning and I woke up with the bright glare from the rising sun shining on my face. Instead of turning off the alarm I let it go on until it shut off on its own. I sat up, stretched out my arms and yawned. My neck hurt from having to sleep on such a tiny couch, but I wasn't too worried about that.

I rubbed my tired eyes and glanced over at the stairwell, thinking about how the night had gone for Mikey and Piper, and how things went for the newly single Ash. These were all questions I could ask later when everyone came downstairs, or in Wendy and Calum's case, upstairs.

Wendy's P.O.V.

"THIS AINT A MOVIE THAT I WANNA SEE, A TRAGIC STORY STARING YOU AND ME!" The alarm on my phone went off at 5:30 AM, playing my favourite 5sos song. I reached for my phone to turn off the alarm.

"Eww. You like 5 Seconds of Summer?" I heard Calum say with his groggy morning voice.

I turned my body and looked at him. "Yeah, their bassist is super cute!" I said with a giggle, going along with it.

"True, but I heard he's got a smoking hot girlfriend." He replied.

I smiled "Awww, I'm smoking hot?"

Calum shook his head "psshht no! I was talking about Calum Hood's girlfriend." He said jokingly.

I pretended to be mad. "Honey, you're Calum Hood."

Calum acted like he was surprised "Oh really? Then that means that hot girlfriend is you! I'm like the luckiest guy in the world then!" He chuckled

I was just about to say something else, but was interrupted by Calum planting a kiss on my mouth.

The kiss lasted for nearly a minute, but I pulled away. I ran my fingers through his black hair that had been messed up through the duration of the night and smiled. "We should head on upstairs now." I said kicking the warm blankets off of our bodies.

Calum grabbed the blankets and wrapped them back around the both of us. "Oh come on! Can't we just stay down here a little bit longer and like sleep for five more minutes? Maybe ten... Years.." He mumbled snuggling up close to me, burying his face in my chest.

"No Cal, we gotta get up now!" I said pushing the blankets off again. "And get your face out of my boobs, that's inappropriate!" I added.

"Fine, but I'm still not waking up." Calum mumbled, moving his face from my chest to the pillow.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed. "No Calum! We have to get up now!" I said, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him. All Calum did was whine something inaudible into the pillow.

"I'm not your mother, I shouldn't have to do shit like this! NOW GET UP" I raised my voice, I was getting genuinely angry right now. Calum still wouldn't budge.

I grabbed his arm and tried to pull him out of bed, but he was just too big, I could barely move him an inch away from his place.
Calum's P.O.V.

I smiled into the pillow as Wendy tried to move me from the bed, I loved to make her mad.

"Ugh! I give up! Have fun missing your own tour Calum Thomas Hood!" I heard Wendy growl, followed by a bunch of ground shaking footsteps and an earth rattling door slam. This reminded me a little too much of what happened last night between Haley and Ash.

"Fuck... She sounds really mad.." I thought looking up from the pillow.

Quickly I rolled out of bed and chased after Wendy so I could apologize as soon as possible. It didn't take a lot to set her off, and most of the time it took quite a bit for her to forgive people. I saw her storming off up the stairs. The tight black curls of her hair bounced up and down as she took each step. "Hey Wen! I'm really sorry! I know I'm an asshole baby, just please don't be too mad at me!" I called up the stairwell.