"A Promise To Keep" Chapter 17

(I think I'm inlove~) Stones_girlfriend mhm~

It's been awhile since you two started dating several months ago you keep getting weird and strange dreams that felt so real in your head. One time you were about to head to bed since it was so late you stood up your desk and changed into your panjamas and let yourself fall into deep sleep but while you were dreaming a weird dream comes up in your head you we're somewhere again but this time you saw a girl who was similar to you you go near her abit as you saw she looked just like you, as you noticed both of you were on a road you were shocked and confused on why the heck y'all are in the middle of the road as the scene play the girl was running while crying as you saw a car run over her, her last words were "Is that a car-?.."

(Excuse my art y'all idk how to draw)

And you woke up as you saw the time it was just 3am you went back to sleep trying not to dream about it again but you struggled to go back to sleep you also felt a bit thirsty so you had to get up and go downstairs to get some water in the fridge but with that dream you got scared in the dark and opened all the lights Veneer was also thirsty and was about to get water as well as he groaned of the sudden turn on the lights.

It was now about to be 4am and you got to bed jumping on it like a scaredy cat you decided to just put all the blankets on you since you were too scared that something might touch you at night but if it was Veneer you'd just accept the fact that he was the one to touch you and not your "imaginary" monsters.

In the morning you woke up 10:30 am with Veneer cooking downstairs since you can smell the food you fixed your bed and putted on some proper clothes you brushed your teeth in your own bathroom and go downstairs. You see Velvet on her phone laying on the couch while eating her food while Veneer was now done cooking bacon and eggs although you were actually allergic to eggs so you just said to Veneer that you would prefer cereal instead as usual, you sat down on your seat to eat with Veneer you were also feeding him his food as you giggled finding it cute that he was so soft around you.

Time skip! It was now afternoon 1pm Veneer decided to go outside with you just for a little date at the park he didn't care about the people who might attack him or anything they also bought Velvet along the way so that she wouldn't be alone at the house. At the park you were sitting beside him on an bench while Velvet was just buying food for the three of you.

Velvet bought the food and gave it to both of you, Velvet bought an sandwich for you that doesn't contain eggs while she bought for her brother and herself was street foods. Y'all ate together chit-chatting and gossiping about some stuff. As the sun began to lower something in your head wanted to keep a promise with Veneer you asked him to keep a promise to each other as he agreed and listened to you.

You sighed and told him this, "Ven, promise me this alr? Both of us will stay loyal to each other okay?"

Veneer nodded as he kisses your forehead you giggle happily as he said the word "Promise, I will." And you smiled with his calming tone of voice and kissed him on the lips gently like a romantic couple.

The three of you went home at evening You, Veneer & Velvet had lots of fun at the park Velvet and Veneer got some hate but they didn't get bothered much about it since it was now their time to change their lives and self for they will not do the scamming and use of trolls ever again.

As you head to the bathroom you didn't notice the shower noises as Veneer forgot to lock the door you opened it and brushed your teeth and washed your face as Veneer got out of the shower curtains he sees you and scream out in a girlish tone "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" With that you startled and started screaming also "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You ran out side the bathroom went to your bedroom and put the pillow on your face embarrassed from seeing him just in a town meanwhile Veneer learned his lesson to lock the door next time as he blushed and blushed from what just happened.

You bit your lip thinking about it over and over again your mind filled with desire and lust you wanted to snap out of it hitting your head with your hand to make your mind stop thinking about lust as you disgusted yourself. (I'm this close 👌 to make them have sex) Veneer thrusting the air thinking about it (HELP?? Y'ALL I'M SORRY PRETEND Y'ALL DIDN'T SEE THIS😭)

You ease yourself and head to sleep so that you wouldn't think about those again, as you dreamt of him in the middle of the night you started getting horn- I mean you started dreaming about him on how will it feel if he touches you and ofcourse you tried to erase that dream and go on another.

But in the other dream it was weird the dream was that there was the girl once again you saw her in an hospital bed comatized it felt so real and you felt that this happened to you before but you couldn't remember all you can remember was your life was great and happy with loving family and stuff but you felt like this dream actually happened to you, you erase that thought in your dream since you were probably overthinking it you said to yourself you know how hard it is to control your anxiety as you just continues dreaming peacefully hoping that you'll not dream about strange stuff that feels real.

(1051 words!)

"- I think I'm inlove with Stones_girlfriend~"

- Creator