"I Hate You..But I Love You" Chapter 19

"I thought you would do the same.."

  - Reader.   

______________________________________

As the usual day starts you woke up in your room feeling lonely and sad ever since the break up with Veneer you still didn't wanna get up so you just layed down for abit scrolling through your phone looking at your Spotify lyrics that you find comforting, you get up from your bed and stand on your two feet then knelt down to get your pair of headphone under your cabinet. You opened the cabinet but saw nothing but just the box of headphones and you realized that last time you gave it to Veneer just your luck..But good thing you have an extra pair of headphones so you used the other one you connect it to your phone and you picked a song from Mitski & Laundry since you've been finding their songs nice and comforting for years now. As you were feeling the music crying to it also you get up and walked to your closet to open it and change your clothes, you walked to you door opening but you suddenly felt something..you started hallucinating seeing a hospital bed..with a person lying down but you started to feel your head hurting also and just took some aspirin in the kitchen but you realized that something felt weird like you messed up or something..you forgot to eat food before drinking it your stomach started to hurt and made you wanna vomit, you go to the bathroom vomiting on the sink you look at yourself realizing something different..your face..started.. to change into something that was..so real..

It has been awhile that you felt like this but you always just avoid thinking about it and think about on what's happening between you and Veneer. You can't get over him somehow even you were the one who ended things, you twisted the realizing you made it harder you thought about and you two should've just talked about it you felt some sense of anger in yourself but decide to let go because you didn't want to overwhelm yourself of the stress on everything that you are dealing right now. You're thinking alot right now you don't know if you should hate him or still love him even after what he did, you didn't want to be cruel you also didn't want to be a lovesick girl you felt like it was just so hard to get over it. You ignored your feelings and just continued your day cleaning, eating, chilling, and just playing games. There was an violin in the attic that has been untouched in a while it came u to your head as you went to the attic to get it, you claimed up the ladder and took it then went down. You held the violin carefully leading it to your studio room you opened the door placing the violin down and looking up in the internet for some songs that you could play one a violin, as you found some songs and you started to play it counting on what your doing as an hobby for now.
______________________________________

Meanwhile with Veneer he was just sobbing in his room full of regrets and everything he really didn't think about it first before doing the wrong thing he ties to apologize to his sister but his sister looks at him with a frown on her face.

"Don't say sorry to me, say it to her."

Veneer looks down looking away avoiding eye contact with his sister meanwhile Velvet was just making miserable for what he has done.

"You should be ashamed of yourself Veneer, this is so unlikely of you."

Velvet glints and gripped on his hands forcing him to look at her and make look straight into her eyes to see how serious she is.

"You better make things right Ven, It's not always me who could fix your messed up doing."

Meanwhile with (_____), you were just done playing with the violin and putted it down the floor carefully as you opened the door you feel a familiar sense yet again looking like..the so called "real world" you ignored it and shutted the door walking towards your room opening it to just lay down and chill on your bed, you took your phone out of your pocket scrolling through the media and it all seemed..familiar.. you shake your head trying to forget about it then you felt like you were drowsy so you just went ahead turning off your phone putting down next to the night lamp table. You lay down getting yourself cozy and started to close your eyes as you drift away, yours tarted dreaming about things that are so..deformed.. it wasn't like any stuff in mount rageous at all. It all looked so real, you saw a mirror and you looked at it looking at your face full of bruises.. you wake up from that horrible dream screaming loudly and breathing deeply. Velvet and Veneer heard your scream and immediately went in to your room to see what happened. They both look at you with concern in their eyes you looked at Veneer again for the last time and teared up running up to him and hugging him.

"I'm so sorry Ven.."

Veneer's eyes widened when you hugged him he started to tear up also and hugs you back feeling all his regrets build up as he finally says something.

"I'm sorry too.."

You two kiss eachother tearing up and Velvet smiled finally seeing her brother apologize for his mistakes, the two of you hugged and talked for a while finally getting along again Velvet just giggles seeing the two lovebirds getting all lovey-dovey again with the corny and cheesy jokes they are making up for no absolute reason at all, well I guess there is a reason it's just to lighten up the mood obviously. The both of you snuggled eachother in the same bed like you two always did ever since from the start, Veneer kisses your forehead at night both of you sleep silently cuddling up against eachother although.. every night you would feel something pounding on your chest you felt like it was some kind of electricity volt electrocuting your body you start to open your eyes Abit and you see a light.. and doctors.. you panicked and closed your eyes again when you opened your eyes you see the bedroom ceiling you just realized it was just a nightmare.

(Just a silly old nightmare hm..?)

______________________________________

🥀• 〜 •Just A Nightmare..?• 〜 •🥀

You woke up around 10:30am looking for Veneer but it looks like he was already up making food for lunch damn you missed your breakfast but he cooked for you a let's you eat his cooking it tasted good and you kissed him on the cheek feeding him his food as he realized his food was actually good his eyes sparkled and widened with joy as if it was like nothing the he could've never have tasted in his whole entire life but eventually it turned afternoon the two of you spent time together by playing somewhere around the mall you both played the arcade and won some prizes. You got scammed, Veneer won plushies for you, (____) don't know why Veneer would do that fro them well I guess you could get used to it as y'all's tokens ran out you bought more, Veneer had an plan and grins as he cheated of an arcade game he got the both of you get kicked out you get upset but he did his best trying to cheer you up. The two of you get home by midnight it was so late you two immediately changed into your own panjamas and went to bed cuddling with eachother.

You felt your heart getting electrocuted by volts of electricity again your eyes widened open you saw doctors again you tried to sleep and close your eyes again but..no you can't go back anymore.. you started to tear up and panicking not knowing what to do. The doctors had an grip on you with smiling faces calling some visitors, you were confused you just think this is just a nightmare but as you thought about it..but what if it was..all real..?

... (1394 words.)