~Chapter -12~

I was talking (fighting) with my sweet little brother who dares to hug my wife (would be) in front of my eyes and say 'she is soft' like i know she is really soft , delicate and hugable but U CAN'T SAY THAT LIKE THAT

I was talking (fighting) with my sweet little brother who dares to hug my wife (would be) in front of my eyes and say 'she is soft' like i know she is really soft , delicate and hugable but U CAN'T SAY THAT LIKE THAT ....

I hate to admit it but i felt a pang of jealousy when he did that , I was busy reasoning him how he shouldn't just do things like that when the 3 bandar of gandhi ji came surprising Akriti , Kavya , kabeer and Krish . Don't ask me how i know kabeer , he's always sticking to my woman in any official party or function ugh . I was really surprised to see kavya because she would've called me to pick her up and why didn't she told me she's coming 

But

WAIT-

WTF-

How does this mf ( krish) know my Akrii and why on earth is he hugging her like that . I really have a lot of people to save my gurl from .

She told me all about how they know each other and it did settles with me because i know krish is whipped over a girl who ignores his ass but still i couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy i was having . 

"Let's play antakshari " Krish said making me look at Akriti and bhaiya and a laugh escaped my lips remembering the first time we met and how shocked they were after realizing I am the king . Actually , nowadays I myself don't feel like I am the king , i dont know why but this title feels unknown suddenly like I have not been in my place for years . 

" Samarth bhaiya , aapko 'm' se gaana hai " Kavya said shaking me by my shoulders making me return to this world . I stared at Akriti and realized it's my turn to sing . I thought when the perfect song stuck me , wish i could play guitar but even krish doesn't know i play . 

" मैं शायर तो नहीं

मगर ऐ हंसींजबसे देखा, मैंने तुझको, मुझकोशायरी, आ गईमैनं आशिक़ तो नहींमगर ऐ हसींजबसे देखा, मैंने तुझको, मुझकोआशिक़ी, आ गईप्यार का नाम मैंने सुना था मगरप्यार क्या है ये मुझको नहीं थी खबरमैं तो उलझा रहा उलझनों की तरहदोस्तों में रहा दुश्मनों की तरहमैं दुश्मन तो नहींमगर ऐ हंसींजब से देखा, मैं ने तुझको, मुझकोदोस्ती आ गई "

I sang softly looking at him when i ended , 3K (krish kabeer kavya ) hooted and i saw a pink tint coming on her cheeks . I swear to god but this feeling is like falling in love with a color you used to hate just because they adore her cheeks . 

" Bhabhi , 'i' se gayiye na " Kavya said and i felt myself all ears to her . She started , her voice felt like a blessing and signal from the goddess herself