~Chapter - 13~

No, no I can't love her

No, no I can't love her . I - just can't . It is not possible .

' Then why are you taking her out ?' a voice mocked me 

It-its just that I should ...maybe like I am trying to understand the future queen of my kingdom . Yes it's just a normal formal meet up . I can't boost up my feelings as a king .

' That's not a excuse ' the same voice said

I sighed shaking my head .

" What happened ? Is something wrong ? We can choose to not go if you don't feel well " Her voice broke my thought . I looked beside me and saw her sitting in the passangers seat while I was driving my black sleek mustang ( not flexing bro ) .

A genuine smile crept onto my face seeing her worried about me . I just shook my head as she started talking about her day while I was listening while driving sometimes smiling when she used to get excited before telling something .

Even if I am in denial for my feelings , I know that I like her company even if as a friend

{ She is ur future wife bro }

After about 30 minutes drive , I stopped my car and we came out . I smiled taking her hand in mine leading the way watching the expression of her face changing from confused to realization to shock to admiration . Yes admiration , that's what i wanted when i asked my PA to make sure , my personal haveli which is rather smaller than our main one but beautiful to be decorated as per she prefers . I know her preferances . Not bragging though hehe .

She faced me with a huge grin stopping us . I tilted my head smiling confusedly but hey mahadev , my breath almost hitched when she wrapped her hands around my neck hugging me tightly . Yeah i am shocked , it's always been me initiating hugs so....

I soon return to world and kept my hands on her waist keeping my face in her neck aur mere mooh pe ek 32 daant wali smile thi ..chee yrr it sounds weird . No , i had a million times glowing smile , haan yeh sunne mein theek lag rha h ..

" Thank you so much , Its beautiful " She said with muffled voice as her face was snuggled into my shirt. I smiled more as if it was possible but I was really feeling very happy and grateful after a long time . I do smile but it's been time since i have smiled so much and this many times . Its as if my lips react whenever I see her ( Jyaada dirty mind mat chalao ) 

She broke the hug and i saw her eyes glossy , a single tear about to roll down her beautiful cheeks . I wiped it with my thumb holding her cheek in my hand .

" Hume aapke gaal , uss lal rang mein jyaada acche lagte hain joh humare wajah se aati hai naki yeh aaasun " I said while she just giggled looking into my eyes .

If this were a eye staring contest , one with her , I would never fail because my lids forget to close them afraid they would miss such a beautiful creation of god .