⁠༶⁠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿 ⁠༶⁠

He came out wearing his three piece black suit looking handsome as always

He came out wearing his three piece black suit looking handsome as always. I wish those huge veiny arms should grab my waist tightly. Budhe hokar bhi thik hi dikh rahe hai. Chalo accha hai kam se kam mere bacche toh khubsurat paida honge.

[Kitni besharam hai ye. Ek taraf pati ko budha keh rahi hai aur dusri taraf isse khubsurat bacche bhi chahiye.]

"We've to attend a business party in the evening. I'll pick you up by 7 PM. The dress you'll have to wear will be delivered by evening. " I heard him.

"Why should I attend it with you? Help yourself. I won't go." I said not being interested in attending any public gathering. My cheeks hurt because of that continuous fake smile.

"You don't have any other option." He smirked and made his way out without even waiting for my reply.

I swear I'll kill this man one day. Hey bhagwan iss insaan ko jara buddhi de do kahi apne hi biwi ke hathoo na mara jae ek din! I sighed thinking about the solution for this problem.

EVENING 🌆

After taking a nap which did last for only 5 hrs. I went downstairs only to come across a box kept on the sofa.

I thought of opening it out of curiosity. And the content was not something I would ever choose for myself.

It was too girly and he knows that very well to select this outfit for me.

I heard the door knob being twisted before he entered the mansion.

"I won't wear something like this." I declared.

"You have to. You aren't left with any other option." he said without having a glance at me.

" No, I won't. Never ever." I said.

"Why are you being this Stubborn? You want to wear that fucking jeans and t-shirts there? I've chosen them for you and you'll wear them because you don't have a sense of fashion like other girls. Have you ever noticed a wife of mafia attending the party in such disgusting simple clothes which you wear?" He gave me an earful before reaching our bedroom.

Accha mujhe fashion ka sense nahi hai? Mere clothes appealing nahi hote? Mujhse jyada inhe dusroon ki biwiya acchi lagti hai? Ab to dekho ye Mrs. Nakshatra Rishi singh Rathore ka jalwa aap Mr. Rathore. I smirked while
thinking about it.

"Ab dekhti hu inn ki najar dusroon ki biwiyo par kaise jaati hai." I mumbled before taking the box with myself.

I took more than one hour for getting myself ready. Agar ye koi normal day hota to main iss ek ghante mein 4 baar naha chuki hoti.

Ohh! Rose Perfume woh toh reh hi gaya. Apna belt kaske bandhe Mr.Rathore. Jald hi aapka hawaii jahaj udaan lene wala hai!

[Chii! kitni besharam ladki hai ye.]

•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•*•°•

Nakshatra descended the staircase while being too sexy to handle.

Rishi was shocked to notice her curvy body in that perfectly suitable dress. The way her hips were swaying while she was descing the stairs the way her milky legs were at display. The way her smooth skin glowed, that plump lips shined and that messy bun made his heart race at an unusual speed before his gaze went down towards his tightened pants.

Nakshatra smirked at his Reaction internally but chose to mask her expressions.

Aage aage dekho hota hai kya! She smirked while moving towards the exit.

(Nakshatra's look)

•••••Author's Note•••••

Hello readers 👋🏻

This update is too small I know but trust me the next one which I'll probably update tomorrow will be of appropriate length as well as with some masala in it.

Hope you'll give it a chance.

~Thank you