Spiderman

Aurora stretches her body. She looks at her watch. It's near lunch time and time to pick Taehyun from his kindergarten. Aurora and jongho already decided on the theme yesterday and it would be a casual yet elegant dress for the event. they also need to do a lot more because in that way, Aurora can learn a lot better.

"Aurora, im going to get lunch with soobin. are you coming?" jongho ask.

"i will be picking Taehyun first. how about we meet at the cafe?" jongho nod.

Aurora wear her coat and goes to pick Taehyun.

she smile when she sees Taehyun helps a girl tie her hair.

"there you go. oh my mama here. see you tomorrow" Taehyun wave to the girl before runs towards Aurora.

Aurora lift Taehyun and gives him a smile.

"how is your day tyunnie?" Aurora ask.

"today, teacher yeo ask us about hero and tyunnie says that tyunnie like spiderman. tyunnie want to be a spiderman!"

Taehyun says excitedly while making 'spiderman' hand gesture with his small hand.

Aurora giggle as she talk with Taehyun.

"oh by the way, Taehyun. we are going to have lunch at mama's work place okay? and can tyunnie be a good boy while mama work?" Aurora ask while driving to kq.

Taehyun nod and smile. "of course mama. tyunnie is mama good boy." Aurora smile and pat Taehyun.

both arrive at cafe near kq and walk towards soobin and jongho.

"hey jongho. hey soobin" Aurora bid them. soobin reply but then let out an excited screech as she sees Taehyun. tyunnie smile and bow a little.

"nice to meet you auntie. my name is Taehyun. mama call me tyunnie" Taehyun flash his cute smile which resulting soobin to almost pass out.

"oh my god Aurora!!!! you didnt tell me your son is this cute!" soobin says. Aurora smile and lead Taehyun to seat beside her.

"you didnt ask. he is six by the way" jongho distract them by saying he is hungry, or maybe he is just jealous? Aurora chuckle as she sees the way jongho looks at soobin.

Aurora doesnt need to ask their relationship since she sees the promise ring on their fingers(they're Best Friends). after they had their lunch, they walk together to their office. as expected, all the other employers cant take their eyes off Taehyun but thats all they can do. they know their limit, not like when Aurora in her college.

Aurora lets Taehyun sit on one of the couch there and ask him to do his homework.

"if tyunnie dont know how to do it, tyunnie can ask mama okay?" Aurora put down a cup of water near Taehyun and some cookies(cookie~) incase Taehyun feels hungry.

"okay i will. mama go do work now" Aurora nod and goes to her work's place.

"so... he calls you mama?" jongho ask.

Aurora simply nod as she focusing on her work.

"so, do you have a partner?" ask jongho. Aurora turn to him and smile.

"no i dont. and no, Taehyun didnt come from the sky or some kind of golden retriever gives him to me" Aurora says. jongho laugh.

"who would thought that? anyway, he is a good boy. he is quiet and obedient. you are lucky to have him as your son" Aurora smile and nod as she look at Taehyun.

as they continue their work, they hear sound of some guy talking outside their office. its slow at first but then it gets louder as that person walks closer towards their office. jongho and Aurora exchaning look as they think of who might that person be since their office located at the 7th floor of the building and no one will come without any occasion.