UH OH!

MK1C could be seen flying using his jetpack on his back before noticing a base and sensing someone while he boost the speed.

Meanwhile

The girls except Josie and MK1 could be seen infront of MK4 hangar and waiting a surprised because MK4 told them he has a surprise for them until they notice MK2 and Josie missing.

Lynja: "wait where is MK2 and Josie?"

Lily: "i dont know, what about you Mary? Have you seen Josie?"

Mary: "i dont know, she just... Wasn't in her bed..."

Meanwhile with MK2 and Josie

Josie could be seen standing up before looking at MK2 who started standing up and see a scar on MK2 chestplate while MK2 just stretch his body.

Josie: "hey uh love, you have a scar on your chestplate"

MK2: "oh this? Yes but it appears this scar is from my armor shatter upon impact with the ground... Try finding it but gone.."

Josie: "is this the one?"

MK2 look at Josie and see her holding the piece of his armor.

MK2: "that's it alright..."

MK2 just started to approuch Josie and try to grab the piece but she just refused to to it.

Josie: "ah ah ah, one more~"

MK2: "i hate you but now i love you more"

Meanwhile at MK2 HANGAR.

The girls soon notice MK4 hangar door sliding open before MK4 just step out.

MK4: "thank you all for visiting and i- wait where's MK2?"

MK1: "he said that his going to take a bath!"

MK4: "okay then anyway uhm i would like you girls and MK1 to meet my new creation, now step out of the hangar."

MK4 just step aside from the door before nemurous footstep could be heard inside before revealing a bunch of shorter Eradicators and similiar like MK1, MK2 and MK4 but using different weaponry.