➢𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔲𝔢

Protagonist's mind-

"ℒ𝒾𝒻ℯ"....what is life?,do we actually know the answer or we just fool ourselves when we think we may have found a reason or the way to live life".

"water pouring down the huge onyx-marbled sink mixed with reddish tinted liquid gushing down drop by drop you won't wanna ask what it is tho,you know it very well."

Those who believe they found a reason to do so will get crushed by their destiny"scoffs..the freaking destiny..

"The sound of water pouring,trickling in the sink washing over the wounds a way to be able to relive my monotonous life,the sound of metal being rinsed.

The blade was toned red,looking at the blade will make anyone sick to stomach those who are not use to the sight of blood it trickled down the blade onto the white marble and perished in split sec.

"it's imp to keep the blade neat,you don't wanna die from metal poisoning yet.She rinsed her face looking in the mirror deep in thought questioning her existence,gathering her courage again to face her dear mother and her frequent taunt's."

"It was better when dad was around,at least we wouldn't have been exhausted mentally to say the least",she said loud enough for her to hear.

Touching her scar near her forehead a small one but unique, "We will make it through",were her words almost a whisper.

"Eris!,come down here this instant,didn't I tell you to get ready,we have a party to attend?!"Evelyn yelled at her downstairs.

"Here we go again",I scoffed as the words came out almost effortlessly bcz this goes on almost 24/7 in this house and we both are sick and tired of her constant bickering.

By we I mean by brother "Asher",he's always been supportive of me and I love my brother to death.If he dies I die too literally no one can change my words"

"We'll look who decided to come downstairs after 15 min",Evelyn said. "My bad,I was into something imp"—"Oh c'mon not that plant or what not -waste of time,"don't you understand learning about plants won't make you famous darling"!it's your looks that's going to make so.

"As Evelyn was blabbering through she noticed Eris's arms fresh red wounds clearly visible through the untidily tied bandage,

and whatsoever she doesn't like her daughter wasting her beauty over something trivial is what her mother thinks."

She snatched her arm-"So this is what you were doing?"wasting my energy means nothing to you ,doesn't it"?
"I hid my hand under my floral dress I was wearing the red stains on the dress were visible as I kept my head lower controlling my tears avoiding a downfall."
"I get to decide what I do with my body mother"!not you?."Absolutely"!,who am I to say here.",Evelyn replied with her wide eyes."And not that you will actually adhere to my wor—"We have a party to attend right mom"!,

Eris replied interrupting her mother which made Evelyn stop take a pause who replied with "sure"and turn around to leave the huge hall
her heels made a clicking sound as she stomped away in her room and smashed the door witnessed by Eris alone.

"Heavy sigh",At last peace..,"
I had a party to attend,these parties,balls all these publicities are possible only bcz of my mother she may be old but she was an aspiring actress in her times,not that I am fond of the idea.

"Walking upstairs in her room"

She wanted me infact,still wants me to be one but I chose to enter botany and learn all sorts of info about plants and am proud too.Recently passed out from a prestigious institute too.

So here I am who struggled to live with my mother for over 23 yrs so am going to start living on my own after I get my necessary things done.

Rest is the history....

                                ~End of chp~

                                ~End of chp~