➢𝔖𝔬𝔦𝔤𝔫'𝔢

Soigné -
An aura of sophistication portraying dress,manner,upbringing.
Elegance in presenting oneself,
......how fitting?!

I left the room,with my clutch,and a rose brooch near the rear side of my gown,
it tingled with sparkle not much but enough to grab your attention.

It had a subtle working of diamond with quartz in conical pattern and was made up of rose gold.

Tbh I didn't need that at all,my attire was sufficient already,but Maria didn't listen,she always loves to make an effort for me,and I don't mind that ..."soft smile adored her sculpted face as she walked down stairs".

"But her mother can't bear that I suppose?

"Look who decided to arrive",Evelyn said with frustration visible on her slightly wrinkled face."Not now,mother,you don't wanna have a foul mood there in the ball because of me,do you"?

She twisted her glove,out of rage...for the sake of her ball or else I would have probably gotten a slap or two.She'd do anything to keep her calm at a prestigious ball like that.Her reputation is her dear to her,I would say.

And i don't mind because a fight with a women like her is waste of energy and time..
I would rather go visit my green house to calm myself a bit.A women with obsession for her image ..._That's who she is".

"You know what I don't want to waste my precious time on this pointless discussion,just make sure to behave well and don't cause a scene when we reach there",Do you get me"!Be on your best behaviour"....."What is she a kid mom"?

The convo was interrupted by our saviour,Asher.. "Asher Christopher Adlar".

"CEO of Vigilance group's and co.".27 yrs old married.Is a brother who always supports his sister at all times,be it any situation.All you could ask for in a brother,I would say! "And yes handsome to core"- won't forget that part.

Who is Eris's step brother -story for another day.
But is not disclosed to all.Loves his sister to death so you won't wanna mess with him for the same,he never sides with mother to say the least.(Ps-he hates his mother).

"Now the big brother and his sister sided again,great!",Evelyn exclaimed.
"A deep sigh"___from Asher.
"Mom,we don't have time now",just forget this we are late & the limo is ready,so go on",Ash said.

She gave a look,I recognise that the look of disgust,whether or not she expresses in words.I know she hates me.btw mutual feelings.

Don't mind,I have a sensitive heart,unfortunately..The years of torment I have endured in this house made me a strong enough for keeping up a facade so I won't break so easily.

Anyways,Asher's there with me that's what matter's...
"Elee",are you ok",did she say something else",he said looking in her eyes,as if wanting to know the truth through his those.

He knew she has the might but as his brotherly instincts perked through,it becomes a must for him to care for his sapling.

"I nodded", "No Ash she didn't create any chaos much of it was ok,I don't mind that".Besides I am strong enough to tackle her myself".
"I know you do__Elee",he said.

"You know what let's get going or else she might honk again,shall we,you don't want your mood ruined too Elee..,"he said.

"Right,we should",and I wanna get back pretty fast",my crib needs me",I said in my peculiar way
__they had a laugh as they walked towards their Jaguar"

"The evening was dusky,almost as if it wasn't, 7'o clock yet ..the ball..it's at 7.
But here the sky was cloudy and yellow with hues of orange mixed well bit of purple too,perfect for an artist and his muse...

                 ~𝒞𝒽𝒶ℴ𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝓀ℯ𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝓊𝓈ℯ~

Glossary-Asher call's his sister -Elle-it's his mothers name,as he loved his real mother to death and same goes for his sister

Glossary-
Asher call's his sister -Elle-it's his mothers name,as he loved his real mother to death and same goes for his sister.