➢ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔠

If someone's were to come forward and put up front a choice,
whether or not I would choose myself or my family,I would definitely give away my soul to the reaper!..
There's no doubt I'd do that but ..what if I have a reason to live?
꧁༺༻꧂
Present:Eclipse Henry Gustav palace,ball
Time:7:35pm

"The sky was dusky,even though It was around 7:00,and I gazed into the depths as if wanting to know the source of it the epitome.!
The hues made me restless,as if I wanted to paint it myself,with my fingers swirling through the soft canvas"

The whole ride was quiet as Ash to had things up his mind and me..I always have something or the other to worry about,not new.
But my plants,they are the light of my life which are keeping me upright for now.I love them.

Don't get me wrong I love my brother too but you know plants are my best friend.
Ash gave her warm jacket to wear,as the air turned colder."The cold affects our Viola"

"__car stopped at the venue__, "Right so we are obviously late but,don't mind,will let mom know,you just have to bear till it's over okie Elee",he said. "__I held his palm__ "Ash you don't have to worry,it's your sister your talking about I can handle myself and ain't afraid of no one"—"that I know",he added.

"And my sapling is looking beautiful today!",__he said with a peck on her forhead__,"Sure thing,but don't I look everyday?",both smiled and hugged on her humour as always.

She waved him as he had another task to handle so it was only her who was gonna enter the ball.Always as boring as ever.

Being the daughter of a prestigious actress brings no good sometimes.People won't understand...
I entered the palace the huge surroundings spreads across acre's adored with rose quartz.

"Late Lady Clarissa" the ex owner of the palace was adored of rose's and the major theme of the palace is mostly roses.I adored her too..

The stairs,were huge and too much to begin with the guards saw the badge and immediately recognised the guest she was.The princess of the Adlar Dynasty".
Taking her steps she walked up stairs and at the same time taking her time at the potraits placed on the other side.The late queen and kings.

The ol tales which remained hidden forever till eternity only remembered through those oil pastels.

"Anyways reminating won't help them",I muttered mentally__

I reached the lobby where the ball was and my name was announced upon my arrival.
"The youngest of them all,the future sunshine -
"Lady Eris Christopher Adlar from the Adlar dynasty.And here it comes,Chaos the attention,it's suffocating but I will tackle it.For my family.
"I humbly welcome you Madame,Eris-please do enjoy your time here",the butler said.
"Sure,Uncle Croisen",I will as always",she said with a pale yet soothing smile.

Her beauty has always been one of her weapon
Which attracts number of suitors,and that's what she is hesitant about,not interested to say the least.
She walked ready to bear the trauma again the people,and the conversation again.
The fake laughs and praise,seemingly gazed as she was pacing towards the nearby balcony.But was interrupted by-
Unknown:

"Bring me the man this instant,yelling on his phone",he said

"Bring me the man this instant,yelling on his phone",he said.-_as he banged into someone_the clear champagne fell all over her__
"Urgh",_slammed by the person's weight_"what in the world?",she said in shock and lil pain.

"_cuts the call mid way_",
and looked at the person who was supposedly the cause of this chaos. "Who left their kid in the middle of the ball"?,he said in frustration.

The veins on his forehead were prominent due to the anger as his soul piercing glare reached her escaping the fact that her beauty was enchanting,

just the sight of her pale complexion was altering the fact that he almost forgot his ever so striking anger but still chose to do so.

"had to cut an important call,because of a mere kid,what a way to end the day!",he thought."

Eris pov:

"A tall 6,1 mid 20s gentlemen

"A tall 6,1 mid 20s gentlemen..? bumped into me what a joy"!__sarcasm__ "woah,not a gentle men ...a tyrant"...

                               Continued

                               Continued