Chapter - 20

Story Suggestion: Hello everyone, please support the book "Vengeful Love" with all your votes and comments. 

All the best author hear_the_grimmoon19

****************

Recap: Avinash and Sitara have the first couple fight and Avinash try to convince her.

*******************

Avinash and Sitara arrive home and he informs Jaya to serve the refreshments in the sit out area and pulled Sitara along with him but she had a poker face and walked ahead without sparing a look at him.

He settled on the couch and pulled Sitara to his lap but she got down and sat next to him.

Avinash: Angry bird..

Sitara: Mr. Avinash, behave and now start talking or I will leave. I have better things to do.

Avinash: Come on Tara, do you want me to constantly remind you about me ? You know about our early encounters and how I behave around people. I m fucking used to this but I m really trying to be good around you. I swear, I m trying.

Sitara: Is that all ?

Avinash: Ok fine, I m sorry. I shouldn't have pulled your granny into the discussion but don't you agree that whatever I said was the harsh truth of your life ? 

Sitara: Yes, but you didn't have to rub it on my face.

Avinash: Didn't you do that to me ? Agree that we are even now and let go of this.

Sitara: You fucking hurt me Ash.

Sitara showed her wrist and instantly Avinash felt guilty of his act. He held her wrist with utter care and kissed the bruise gently.

Avinash: I m sorry Tara, I will not repeat this in future. 

Sitara: You are nonsense, stupid, idiot and an asshole.

Avinash: Arghhh, is this how girls treat their boy friends ?

Sitara: If they have a boy friend like you then I m sure they could be worse than me. You are lucky to have a kind and talented girl friend like me. Thank the god later.

Avinash: So full of yourself beautiful. Now are we good and ok ?

Sitara: Let me think..

Avinash: Lets go out for dinner. We haven't been out anywhere so lets do it today. Our first dinner date and I will make it up for hurting you.

Jaya stepped in and placed the refreshments on the table. Sitara informed Jaya to not bother cooking dinner and let her know about the dinner plans. Jaya smiled at Sitara and returned to her work.

Avinash walked back to the room and returned with some ice packs and treated her wrist. Sitara watched him with a smile and munched on the snacks.

Sitara Mv: You are like a jack fruit Ash, hard and tough outside but so sweet and soft from inside. You aren't bad Ash, you are scared of betrayal and hurt, so you shut your heart and pretend to be a ruthless man. I m happy to see the other side of you which is unknown to others.

Avinash: If you are done raping me with your eyes go get ready and we shall leave.

Sitara punched his arm and he groaned, glaring at her.

Sitara: Oh, hello mister stop your pretence. What is the use of all the work outs if you can't endure a punch from me ?

Avinash spanked her and walked past her. He got ready in a black shirt with blue jean and waited for Sitara. He looked at the time in his watch and started checking his e mails. 30 minutes later he heard sound of the heels hitting the marble and raised his head to look at Sitara. He was stunned and flabbergasted on seeing her dressed up in a spaghetti strap gown that reached her knees and a whitle floral stole tied around her neck. Her hair was set loose and she chose a simple pearl stud to match her outfit.