189-195

Receiving his report card still did something to him. He read his results, rushing over to Tom while they were in the meeting room. The blanket on his shoulders did not slip, probably because the demon had decided so, and he showed a sort of Stockholm syndrome to those who were not Death Eaters by smiling broadly at his husband's serpentine face.

— I succeeded! I only have one Acceptable!

- In what ?

— In the history of Magic.

Tom retrieved the parchment to look through it in turn. Harry waited for his verdict, knowing it was a bit stupid. Because casually, it wouldn't change anything in their lives whether or not he got his OWLS. Tom finally smiled, a scary smile, and pulled her onto his lap. The sheet revealed her back, stopping before her buttocks. There were gasps of fear behind them. Most of the Death Eaters stood up and cleared the room, much to Tom's amusement. Harry didn't care, he was waiting for his reward.

— I understand about history, it's not really a subject in which you were up to date.

The doors slammed shut and Harry was pulled in for a long, loving kiss. He stopped himself from giggling as Tom nuzzled and tickled his neck. He squirmed on his thighs and actually laughed as his incubus continued.

— So, do you want a reward now?

- Oh yes ! They're gone, give me that for being so good.

—I guess I can do that...

Tom stood up and placed Harry on his throne. The sheet disappeared and Harry felt rather glorious sitting in his demon's place. Who knelt between her spread thighs. Harry turned pink to know he was so indecent once again in this room. That people knew he was going to 'endure' pleasure because he asked for it. For a few seconds he imagined the redhead's face there. Man must have seen it as the end of times. Harry moaned, Tom blew on his cock and damn, just that…

—Come on, Tom…

The demon chuckled and licked the entire length playfully. And he played for a long, long time. Harry cried out in pleasure, body shuddering, trying to move as Tom's grip denied him that. He cried out again as the incubus moved the toy inside him, the plug that left him ready and open for his lover. He wanted everything, as much to cum in the warm mouth that cuddled him as with his demon buried deep inside him. Tom released him and blew on his oozing glans.

— You will keep me warm later.

Harry nodded eagerly and came on Tom's tongue as soon as he was back in his eager mouth. His incubus laid him back down in his kennel and Harry fell asleep after a little happy smile. A few hours later, Tom finished passing his last bill.

Chapter 190

Tom felt at peace this evening after having exhausted his prey for a long time. He was finished. It wasn't perfect, it never would be, but in his self-imposed time limit, it worked. His fingers followed the curves of his companion, his eyes on the ceiling tried to divine the rare lunar rays which came to be lost in their room when the clouds let them pass. Of course, Harry's condition helped, but Tom had to admit deep down that he had never been better than since he had chained himself to what should have been his worst enemy, his personal offspring until death.

The demon still considered what was to come when they rose... How can I say that he had no desire to see daybreak over the United Kingdom. He got up gently so as not to disturb his food's sleep and began to make wand movements here and there. Then he sat down at the table, still naked, and wrote a quick missive which he sent. He discovered the arrangements so easy to make, it had to be said that he had worked on them unconsciously. He finally put on a dress, took his husband wrapped in the sheets in his arms and apparated away.