201-203

Chapter 201

None. In fact, their lives were surprisingly calm if they left out the political issues that weren't Harry's concern at all. He had found his niche at Tom's feet in the council room. He spent his time catching up on certain readings that they had put aside because of their rather hectic pace for twelve years. At about a book a week, Harry had made good progress in three months and if you looked at his figure, it didn't seem to have changed.

While he had assumed that Tom would happily pump him up in advance, Tom had admitted to him that he wanted to sprint. In short, around the fifth month, Harry would feel it pass. But far from being offended, he expected it. How could being swollen with cum no longer bother him? No idea. He knew that it was not his kink in any case but that of his husband that he had finally accepted. After all, what came from Tom was his, it was his privilege to keep it.

Harry then stopped in his reading, noting how much she was parasitized by his ideas and his desires. Oh, they had done it during the night, obviously. Not a day went by without them doing it and sometimes Harry waited for the weariness that never came. This feeling of being precious and loved was far too maddening and good for him to know how to do without it. So he did but Harry wanted some sort of snack.

Then he frowned. A snack ? No, it couldn't be him, so he looked up at Tom and saw the desire in his eyes. Oh. That made more sense. His incubus was still struggling with not being able to take him when he wanted because of work. Harry set his book aside and crawled towards his demon, causing one council member to shut up. He nestled between his thighs and he felt Tom's magic surround them to hide him as he slowly unzipped his husband's pants.

Harry took out his treat with a chuckle that must have been audible. It wasn't that often that Tom played this game, he preferred to give. Was he really going to manage to appear unfazed while Harry sucked him while stroking his belly?

Harry began with gentle kisses on the slightly rounded stomach of his incubus, greeting their upcoming little one at the same time before moving down towards his already hard shaft. He took it in hand so he could run his mouth over it as he pleased. Above him, Tom's voice cracked sharply.

“So you can't read anymore, Yaxley?

Harry held back a laugh, focused on the fire Tom had lit in their bodies. He took out his tiny tongue next to her husband's and ran it over his wet glans...

Chapter 202

His dear husband was a small threat. Of course, it was his fault for taking him out of his reading because he really wanted to bend him in half and shove himself into her delicious ass. Yes, when he got more excited than usual without warning, Tom could be quite perverted and lewd in his mind. Which didn't get better when his beloved prey came to place himself between his thighs. He already guessed the plan of his food and even if a sort of embarrassment took hold of him. Oh yes, he was taking! Tom would definitely fill Harry's mouth with cum, making him a little snack before lunch. Harry always said he liked to whet his appetite with a starter.

Tom was the entrance. And he would also be dessert… No, Harry would be dessert.

His many spells hid that his eyes had changed color, hid what Harry was going to do for their pleasure. The council didn't know exactly what to do as Tom was already gripping the arms of his throne, so aware of what his prey was doing between his thighs. His kisses were so tender, almost too light. He knew not to show anything when Harry squeezed him between his fingers as he continued his teasing. A threat to his authoritarian and royal air!

“So you can't read anymore, Yaxley?

Having to call his Death Eater to order made him want to hex him. At least until Harry licked the tip of his penis. If he let go of the armrests, it would be to put a hand in his husband's messy locks. So he had to concentrate on not dropping his wand and looking menacing. His supporter stammered and resumed reading the mail. Several looked more towards his legs, as if they could catch a glimpse of Harry pleasuring him.

His breath was getting shorter and shorter but again, the spells felt like nothing while his mind was lost in the mists. He should have stopped the reading but he was counting on his efficient brain to retain the information, even if Harry was sliding it down his throat and he had the impression that his companion was caressing himself too, which enhanced pleasure. This threat… Oh by Morgane’s breasts! He would take it so hard that Harry would limp when they returned to this room! He swore it to himself!

—Rodolphus, any news from the goblins?

And their requests for another branch in the country. Tom wasn't against it but they had ideas of grandeur, not to mention that it would require connecting the underground passages of the main bank... Oh yes, there! Tom didn't hear the Death Eater's voice, all he felt was how his prey's greedy mouth made him cum so hard. What he heard was Harry's gulping as he swallowed his seed...

Yes, his husband could be a good threat.

Chapter 203

At lunchtime, Harry had gotten into the habit of sitting at the same table as his former best friend. Hermione Weasley had managed to get a pretty good position in the Ministry, proving her intelligence and tenacity. He didn't really feel the need to talk and she understood that his stories about the Ministry didn't interest him at all. So, she told him about the only other thing that could attract his attention: pregnancy. Because Hermione was pregnant and it was visible as she was in her fifth month. She was also very careful about what she ate and worried about Harry.

- How do you feel today ?

— Well, my husband needed me to help him work so I did.

Harry was sure she had heard about it, what they were doing Tom and always made him want to talk about it all. The pale shade that the brunette took on amused him as he licked his lips. With food, he hadn't had the taste of his incubus on his taste buds for a while, however all the implication he had just let out was undoubtedly turning on his former comrade.

- I heard that. It is gallant not to allow anyone to see this.

—The only one who saw anything is long dead.

Harry didn't remember his name, he just put up with the son who sometimes looked at him with such disgust and anger. Harry didn't understand the meaning of it and even if he did, he wouldn't care. This blond had no power, he didn't even have the Mark of Tom to put him above the rest.

“It's humiliating that he makes you do this. You're pregnant with his child... I... Are you sure you're okay? I don't understand how your body can handle it...

Harry wondered too. Tom didn't show much, he didn't seem to be hurt at all. Sometimes he made a funny face, Harry hadn't been able to get him to explain why he was grimacing, it seemed to bother his demon. And it was very rare that anything bothered Tom.

— Monsignor did everything to ensure that this went well. He even swore I wouldn't die from it.

— ...I don't know if I find that reassuring for you... Harry, you know he's hurting you, don't you?

- You find ? Because I feel happy when I am with him.

The brunette looked even sadder and more distraught. Harry loved putting her in this state, it was beyond him and he was almost disappointed that she changed the subject to return to the babies. Finally, he was learning things that could be useful to them.

Harry felt Tom looming behind him, Hermione turned so pale that he almost laughed.

“Honey, we have a conversation to finish.

- Yes my Lord.

This was going to make the Ministry angry again.