𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒩𝒾𝓰𝒽𝓉𝓈 ℳℴℴ𝓃

No One's POV:

It Was A Late Night After The Last Hashira Meeting, Tanjiro Had Just Finished A Mission And Coming Back Home, He Didn't Have Nezuko With Him On That Mission, So He Was Excited To See Her Again. He Saw The Serpent Hashira, Obanai Iguro, On His Way. Obanai Was Alone, Sitting On a Hill Infront Of The Moonlight. Tanjiro Wanted To Say Hi, But Didn't Want To Disturb The Serpent Hashira, So He Just Waved And Continued To Walk Back To The Butterfly Mansion. Somewhat, Tanjiro Forgot About Nezuko All The Way And Was Thinking About Iguro... Tanjiro And Obanai Were Never Friends Or Anything Close, Why Is Tanjiro Thinking Of Him So Much?

Tanjiro's POV:

I Still Dislike The Serpent Hashira, He Did Hold Me Back When I Was Trying To Save Nezuko, Until Tomioka-san Came Up, But That Doesn't Mean I'll Hate Him As Much As I Hate The Wind Hashira, I Just Dislike Him, Nothing Else. But I'm Thinking About Him Much? Does That Mean... I 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 Him? As A Friend! Yeah Yeah, As A Friend! Or Maybe... I Don't Even Know Him Yet! If I Want To Befriend Him And Think About Him, Then I Have To Talk It Out With Him.

No One's POV:

As Tanjiro Entered The Mansion, He Saw Kanao Walking Up To Him.
"Welcome Back From Your Mission, Tanjiro-kun!" Kanao Said. He Smiled At Her Reply And He Started To Talk To Her For A Bit Of Time, As They Sat Down. It Was All Fun And Talkative Until Footsteps Were Reaching, It Was Obanai. He Called Out For Tanjiro, Looking At Him In A Scary Expression.

Obanai's POV:

I Called Out His Name And Stared At Him As He Stood Up In Fear, I Could Already Tell He Was Scared Because Of The Way I Stared At Him. I Wanted To Look Pissed And Scary Infront Of Him, A Hashira Shouldn't Let Their True Feelings Show... As He Was Walking With Me, I Held His Hand, Exiting The Butterfly Mansion. Shinobu's Tsuguko Was A Bit Confused. Tanjiro And Her Seemed Very Close, I Want Them To Avoid Talking To Eachother. Its A Strange Feeling... It's Like Jealousy... I Couldn't Bear Seeing Kanao Blushing At Tanjiro, So I Just Had To Bring Them Both Away From Eachother. We Went Back To The Hill Where I Was Sitting And I Sat Down And Held Him Down With Me, We Just Sat There Staring At The Moon, Nothing Else Was Happening, I Just Held Him Close To Me, I Don't Know Why...

No One's POV:

"Iguro-san, What Are You Doing..?"
-Tanjiro

"Nothing, I Just Wanted You To Sit Here And Watch The Moon With Me"
-Obanai

"The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't it, Iguro-san! You Have Good Taste In Places"
"Iguro-san?"
-Tanjiro

There Was A Moment Of Silence Between Obanai And Tanjiro... Until Obanai Talked Up.

"I'm Sorry For Holding You Back From Saving Your Sister, You Proved Me Wrong About It, I Didn't Know She Would Resist Blood, Especially Shinazugawa's. I Truly Didn't Believe What I Saw, Yet It Was Hard For Me To Accept Her, But I Just Felt Like I Didn't Want To Make You Mad Of Me, A Hashira"
-Obanai

"It's Okay, I'm Sure The Others Felt The Same A Little, Not Accepting Blood, Protecting Humans, Fighting Demons, I'm Sure They All Couldn't Believe Their Eyes, But Accepted Her After Oyakata-sama Proved You Guys Wrong About My Little Sister, I'm Not Mad, I'm Actually Happy You All Didn't Harm Her Anymore And Accepted Her!"
-Tanjiro

Obanai Smiled At His Reply Under That Mask, Continuing To Stare At The Night's Moon...

...ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1 𝔼𝕟𝕕...

(622 words, feels short I'll be honest)