𝒯𝒽ℯ ℋℴ𝓉 𝒮𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓰𝓈

No One's POV:

It Was The Hot Day, A Very Hot Day, When The Night Before Was Really Cold, It Was A Sudden Change And The Hashiras Have Taken A Today Break, Yet Shinobu Stayed In Her Mansion To Heal The Demon Slayers. Tanjiro Knew That The Hashiras Took A Break Day, So He Decided To Take His Friends And Go To The Swordsmiths Village's Hot Spring! Since It Was Known That It's Best In Hot Days, Even If It's Hot, It Feels Comforting And Satisfying, Not Cold But Makes You Have Statisfying Goosebumps, After They Went There, Inosuke And Zenitsu Went Straight Forced Shinobu To Come Because They Would Be The Only Women, So They Were Just Chatting And Splashing Water At Eachother, Same As Tengen, And Sanemi, But Sanemi Was A Bit Mad And Grumpy At Tengen Doing That, So It Was Aggressive- Giyu, Gyomei, And Muichiro Didn't Go Though. Obanai Was There Just Resting His Head Back On The Edges.    (I'll Stop Chit Chatting And Let The Lovebird POVs Talk Now-)

Tanjiro's POV:

I Saw Every Hashiras There Was Having Fun, Even Inosuke And Zenitsu, But Obanai Was Just There Resting Alone, So I Decided To Jump In And Sit Beside Him, As I Was Just Staring At Him, Nothing New, I Just Noticed He Doesn't Take Off His Bandages Mask, Even In Water. But Damn... His Body Was Kinda Hot... Because Of The Temperature, Yeah! Because The Temperature, Totally...

Obanai's POV:

I Realized Him Staring At Me, Sweating So Much More Than The Others, So I Just Pulled Him Closer Beside Me With My Arm And Kept It On His Shoulders, He Acted Like He Was Staring At A Model, An Idol. It Was Annoying But Just Accepting The Fact, I Pulled Him Closer And Closer With Every Move He Made To Get Away From Me. I Was Lucky Enough To Have Kanroji-san To Convince Shinobu To Come And Have Them Occupied With Eachother Doing.. Whatever, Never Cared.

Tanjiro's POV:

He Pulled Me Closer By Every Move I Made, I Wanted To Give Him Space Because It Was Kinda Hot But If He Liked Me With Him, I Didn't Mind It. I Splashed Water At Him As A Joke And He Pulled Me Again, But Infront Of Him, Pulling My Body On His, Like In A Couple Pose, I Held My Head Down At His Chest In Embarrassment, I Could Already Feel It All... I Didn't Want The Others To Look At Us So I Just Pushed Myself Away And Looked Down At The Water, Going Inside It To Hide My Embarrassment...

Nobody's POV:

"Are You Okay? Did I Go Far? I Didn't Mean To Hurt You If I Did"
-Obanai

"You Didn't Hurt Me At All B-but I... I'm Just Embarrassed! What If Someone Sees Us Like That..?"
-Tanjiro

"As You Like, I'm Going Out Of The Water"
-Obanai

As He Said, He Went Out Of The Water As Tanjiro Immediately Looked Away, Still Embarrassed, As Zenitsu Swam To Tanjiro, Mad Because He Left Them And They Just Started Being Dumb, Causing Noise, Water Fights, etc...

𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2