§One after another§

Jax's POV

I stared.

What else could I do, I didn't mean to I just was mad. My head hurt to bad to think so I just replied with a simple. "I'm sorry".

It was an awkward silence for several minutes until she got up to leave. "I bet you're hungry, I'll go get you some soup". I just nodded slowly, for some reason food just seem to remind me of the real world and brought comfort. 

I remember eating spaghetti in my room with another person, but I've been here so long I've forgotten everyone's names or faces.

I was quickly taken from my thoughts to Ragatha opening the door with a thermometer and a bowl of soup. "Sorry it took me so long, longer got stuck inside some kind of hole". She turned over to me and frowned. "I'm gonna check your temperature later, ok". She put the bowl of soup down on my lap.

"Thanks". It was kind of embarrassing, but she was sweet about it and didn't really make me feel bad about it. As I finished the soup, I noticed I was really starting to get tired, I swear she put something else in this.

Ragatha's POV

It felt wrong but I had to put some kind of medicine in the soup and I highly doubt that max would take any medicine if I gave it to him. He looked tired so I left for a few minutes to talk with kinder and make sure he doesn't have some form of a concussion.

( he did)

Walking back to the room I noticed gangle's ribbon got stuck on her door knob. (  30 hours later) I finally got her hand of the door knob and was now walking over to the kitchen to run into Jax.