8.

Trigger warning i think? There's mild talks about ED, only in passing, but i thought i'd put it out there.

---

The last night in Hongdo was spent indoors. The wind roars outside, angry crashing waves that felt like it could swallow them up, any minute.

The rain had followed them here, but Y/n doesn't seem to mind. She looks forward to it, the noise of water droplets that envelopes them in their small hut. Theirs. An ephemeral calmness.

The room was illuminated by the small bedside lamp that was decorated with corals on its base. Jennie said that it gives it so much character, Y/n just nods because she would've agreed to Jennie either way, not just with the tacky design of this lamp.

Y/n didn't wear pajamas to bed. Just boxers. Jennie had taken a liking with wearing her shirt, says that she likes having to smell her everywhere she goes. Y/n had walked around their hut in a sports bra, after that. When Jennie asked why, she says it's because she's hot, but really, it's to give Jennie her spare shirts, so she can sniff her scent to her heart's content.

The down pour had started, big heavy droplets on their roof.

"Bummer, i was hoping to walk along the shore." Jennie says.

Y/n watched as Jennie stands by the window, watching the waves crashing, arms crossed on her chest.

"Or we could stay in." Y/n says, eying Jennie.

Black underwear with a small pink bow in the front. Creamy long ties that goes up and up, until the flat of her toned stomach. Y/n watched, as Jennie's chest heaves, the curve of her breast, hidden behind her black bra that holds them the way Y/n's hands wish it would.

Jennie looks back, hair swaying.

"No other choice actually. It looks like it won't be stopping anytime soon." She says.

Y/n reached a hand towards her.

"Come." She says. "Sit on my lap."

Jennie rolls her eyes, smiles either way. She crosses the small distance between them, bare feet on wooden floors.

"You've got that look again." Jennie says, as she straddles her.

"What look?" Y/n coyly asks, smirking.

"Oh you know." Jennie counters, "that look."

Y/n laughs as the onslaught of rain pours harder, winds picking up.

"I haven't the slightest idea." She insisted.

Jennie clicks her tongue, running her hands through Y/n's hair.

Y/n had always felt taller when she holds Jennie like this, felt taller even, when Jennie holds her like this.

"Your hair's longer now." Jennie whispers.

Y/n nods. Her hands had taken to caressing Jennie's thighs on either side of her.

"Yeah, I'm planning on getting a haircut soon." She says

"You want it short again?" Jennie asks.