𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄

୨୧ synopsis

   Anne Jones, Susannah Fisher, and Laurel Conklin all met in the beginning of college and soon became a trio with an inseparable friendship. Later, after college, they all got married and had kids.

   First, Susanna had Conrad Fisher. The next year, Susanna had Jeremiah Fisher and Laurel had Steven Conklin. After that year, Laurel had Isabel (Belly) Conklin and then Anne had Claire Jones.

Susannah owned a beach house down in Cousins Beach and they would go every summer. The kids became very close and loved spending time together.

   When Claire was 4, her dad, Connor Jones, died. The death didn't hurt that much because he and Anne started to fall out of love and were close to having a divorce. Anne already owned a kind of successful business so money was never a problem. Claire loved shopping and dressing up. This summer Claire turns 16.

   Claire and Belly have a strong friendship and are never seen without each other during the summer. After summer, they call all the time just counting down the days until they can see each other again.

   Claire, Steven, and Conrad are close during the summer but they don't usually keep in touch often after the season.

   Jeremiah and Claire have a strong friendship like her and Belly. They would always have competitions about anything and everything. They were both competitive and loved the beach. They have a surfing competition every summer and Jeremiah usually wins but Claire gets her victories every so often. Also, they always do everything for each other. Jeremiah is protective of Claire sometimes. Jeremiah has always looked out for Claire. Claire began to have a crush on Jeremiah at the age of 13. When she had broken her arm a few months prior and still had to wear her cast for a while, Jeremiah stayed inside with her while the others would go play volleyball. Jeremiah didn't realize until he was 15, that he saw Claire in a different light, more than friends.

—————————————————————————

୨୧ INTRODUCING ˚

Claire Jones
played by
Tess Holloway

"Either I will find a way or I'll make one

"Either I will find a way or I'll make one."

—————————————————————————

Jeremiah Fisher
played by
Gavin Casalegno

"I think if you don't want to be married, you just shouldn't be married

"I think if you don't want to be married, you just shouldn't be married."

—————————————————————————

FAMILY

Anne Jones
played by
Reese Witherspoon

Anne Jonesplayed byReese Witherspoon

Mother of Claire Jones

—————————————————————————

୨୧ authors note!

I. the rest of cast is the same!!
II. i do not own any of tsitp characters only my ocs.
III. this is my very first fanfic, please lmk if there is anything that should be changed or improved!

i'll be out with the first chapter soon!!!

— started: June 20, 2024
— ended: tbd