what the hell just happened?

Pete's POV:

I reached the university before the actual time. I don't want Vegas to beat me up too I'm very much satisfied with what I got yesterday. My jaw still hurts a little but that's okay if he just doesn't mess with me.

I went to the classroom where some students were already present I went to my seat and placed my books, then I picked Vegas' notebook and went to his desk to put his homework there. I really don't wanna face him. He's arrogant and his personality scares me.

After some time the classroom started to be filled with students. Porsche came and sat next to me.....   Exhausted? Well I guess someone didn't sleep all night, I chuckled at my thoughts. Porsche stared at me and said " what are you thinking about? And are you alright now?" I just said " I'm not thinking about anything Porsche and yes I'm perfectly fine" I lied about the last part but not every lie is a bad thing right? Right.

Suddenly I heard someone banging something at the desk behind our row both I and Porsche looked back to see what was happening and I saw an irritated Vegas he called my name more like yelled " PETE!!! Come here" I was terrified. What did I do wrong? I thought. Now the whole classroom was silent only my footsteps can be heard walking towards Vegas.

"I- " I was about to say something when a harsh slap sound echoed through the whole classroom and I felt a stink on one of my cheeks. Vegas has slapped me. I just stared at him in confusion, I had one hand on my cheek and the other one tightened in a fist, "is this what you call your best?" He asked and threw his notebook at my face startling me.

I was confused as fuck. Like I literally put my all in doing his work and that bastard had the audacity to discard my hard work like that. " Just get the hell out of here" he raised his voice at me I just went to my seat and sat there.

Porsche looked at me apologetically like it was his fault, I just gave him my faint smile. Tears started to gather at the corner of my eyes I blinked them away when the professor came inside for his class. During the whole period I was just thinking about what I did to Vegas for him to treat me like this in front of everyone. But I don't think he even needs a reason to justify his actions after all his father was one of the richest men in Thailand and supposedly he has a Mafia background too.

It was lunch time and I and Porsche both were at the cafeteria, he was so scared for me that he even suggested to ask kinn for help and I politely refused his offer. I don't want anyone getting involved in this mess. Lunch time was over and we went to class.

The rest of the class was peaceful, Vegas didn't mess with me and I was damn happy about it. I left for my bus to dorms. When I went outside it was raining dogs and cats and I still had to go to bus stop but I really don't wanna catch a cold.

I sighed and just stood there waiting for rain to sto somehow or at leat lessen a bit so I can go to bus stop. I was in my thoughts when I saw someone coming towards the same way I was. It was non other than Vegas. He was partly drenched in rain , his clothes soaked in water resting prominently on his well built body, water dripping from his now wet hairs. He was....    Hot, I thought to myself, how come I never noticed it, and since I'm at it if you look at his face he's just so fucking handsome.

I was today years old when I realised I maybe bi? I was in my thoughts while staring at him for god know how long when he cleared his throat saying " I know I'm hot but just stop staring you're going to make a whole through me" . I was embarrassed , not to mention whatever he did with me and here I am stating at him and questioning my own sexuality. For fuck's sake Pete get a hold of yourself.

Vegas' POV:

I came to university with my bike today and this damn rain has to start just when I have to go home.
I was on my way to the gate when just thought of getting a bit wet in rain. I personally don't like being wet in rain I just hate being sick. But for some reasons I did Today.

When I reached the gate I realised someone was already there. It was Pete. The pretty boy of my class. Just looking at his face make wanna mess with him , I don't know why I just want to , his cute doe eyes when he get startled, when he bites his plump pink lips in case he make a sound to displease anyone. Everything about him is pretty.

He was staring at me like he wanna se beyond my body, I told him not to stare at me, pete is just like a kitten with his appearance I want him to be like a puppy for me .... A pet. I don't really get interested in someone but damn I want him as my pet, mt little obedient pet for me to play with.

Pete picked out a handkerchief from his pocket and offered to me saying " I think you got a bit cold " just when he finished I found myself sneezing. Fuck !! It was so embarassing, I took the handkerchief from him and said " just because I accepted your handkerchief doesn't mean you're off the hook" not looking at him.

" Actually I really wanted to talk to you about the same thing...   I mean did I do something to you, why are you treating me like this" pete said looking straight to my eyes. I took my steps towards him , he somehow sensed mt movements and started taking steps backwards with each step I took forward, I grabbed him by his hairs not too harshly he hisses a bit from the pull in his hairs. " What do you think I'm doing this all for Pete " I whispered near his earlobe yanking his head a little away with mt hand , he was about to loose balance when my another hand wrapped around his waist.

I can feel Pete feeling goosebumps all over his body, I smirked in victory" tell me Pete, what do you think " I asked him keeping mt voice low and bit his earlobe, he gasped in disbelief. "I-- " Pete started to say something when I cut him off saying" looks like rain stopped, gotta go Pete. See you later" I winked at him and let go of him , he just stared at me in disbelief I took my steps backwards my eyes not leaving his then I went towards parking area smiling at his reaction.

When I saw pete at the canteen I was amazed, he was the most beautiful boy I've ever seen in my life and believe me I've seen many but he just stand out of the croud, I decided then and there that I'm gonna have him , not just a one night stand or a fuckbuddy I'm going to have him as my pet, only mine. Mine to see, mine to touch and most importantly... Mine to break. I love breaking tough things it's a plus point if they are this attractive.

Pete's POV:

What the hell just happened? I saw Vegas' shadow leaving from where I was and I was dumb struck. Why the hell I just couldn't form a sentence in front of him like cat got my tongue. I felt a shiver rush down my spine when I remember Vegas was so close to me and literally bit my earlobe, I was frozen at my place. The feeling of his hot mouth against my earlobe was so good and I wasn't uncomfortable nor disgusted with the thought of him doing much more to me than just biting my earlobe.

This is what happens when you never have a physical relationship in your whole life and someone just comes and just put his one hand one your waist and other one your head clenching in your hair. I'm going crazy. I went from the gate to bus stop , luckily it was not too late or I'd have to go through the night bus. I'm in my room and instead of studying I'm just lost in the thoughts of Vegas.

He's just messing with you Pete, I tried to tell myself but even though feeling him that close really did something to me, I think I do need a release aghhhhhh. I'm a mess. A notification popped on my phone  saying " are you too thinking about me Pete?"
My breath hitched seeing the text from Vegas ' is ge thinking about me too' I thought to myself and covered my cheeks with my both hands and I can feel heat rushing in them .

I didn't know what to reply so I didn't bother answering him , tbh I'm not sure what should I reply him , first he was bullying me , mocked me in front of everyone and now he's being so sweet?  And his behaviour is damn confusing me , I was out of my thoughts when I heard my stomach grumbling, I went to kitchen to make something for myself and distract myself from the thoughts of Vegas, I still had to study.

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

A/n
I don't know if you guys liked this chapter or not but I tried writing the best I can .
I don't if it turned out well or not, comment me your thoughts.