the car

This chapter contains some explicit content.

No one's POV:

" Pete please" said Porsche making a whiney sound " Porsche no, I don't even know anyone besides you and kinn and I'm not ready to face his friends there, you can go and enjoy your time" Pete said. Porsche was now at Pete's dorm room begging him to go to the bar kinn is throwing a party at. " Pete it's not like you'd be left alone there, you know Vegas is coming too and now since you and him are somehow close you can stick to his side" Porsche stated.

After hearing that Vegas is coming too Pete somehow agreed to go with them because he was the only one who was going from Porsche's side and he wanted to see Vegas too.

" Thank you thankyou thankyou my friend" Porsche said giving pete a bone crushing hug. " It's okay Porsche now just go and get ready I'll see you tonight" Pete said getting Porsche off of his body.

" BTW I don't wanna sound nosy but is there  something going on between you two?" Porsche said raising his right eyebrow. " W-what are you even talking Porsche there's nothing going on between me and Vegas " pete said defending himself. " I didn't mention Vegas' name though " Porsche said. Pete didn't said anything. " Well I don't know if there's anything or not but you can tell me if you ever feel like, I'm all ears " Porsche said assuring Pete. " Thanks Porsche " Pete said" now just go we don't have so much time " pete said pushing Porsche out of the room and locking the door behind him. " See you tonight Pete!!" Porsche yelled from behind the doors and went away.

Vegas' POV:

I was having lunch with Macau my younger brother when kinn called me saying Pete's coming to the bar too. A smile crept on my face " why are you smiling like that hia, it's really creepy" Macau said giving me an irritated look " it's nothing mac and I don't smile like a creep" I told him " you're just irritated cause you lost every single round of that video game now finish your food, I'll let you win some other time" I said ruffling his hairs.

Macau is the only one I cherish the most, he's everything to me. After our mother died in car accident Pa became more abusive towards me, Macau was still a baby that time and I took care of him like he's a part of my life. Pa accused my mother of cheating on him with someone else, it's true my father never loved my mother and was not good to her but he was against the idea that my mother cheated on him even thogh he was the one having an affair but blaming my mother was easier than accepting his own mistake and feel guilty.

I shrugged all the feelings and called nop he's one of my bodyguards and told him that I'll go outside alone tonight and I don't want mt father knowing this. He nodded said yes and went down. My father never really cares but he loves tabbing me and Macau. I really don't want my father to know about Pete anyhow and use him against me. I care for Pete because he's the one who understands me and I really don't wanna lose him.

At the bar:

The music was so loud when I entered the bar, I saw kinn waving his hands at me telling me to came. I was with my friends ' thew and jay ' they're not really my friends but atleast they'll never use me for my fame and money. When I reached to them I saw pete sitting beside Porsche at the bar counter he was wearing a black turtle neck with a black suit, black pants hugging his butts perfectly and loose afterwards he looked a full course meal  and my mouth watered at the sight.

" Hey Vegas you're late man everyone was waiting for you" kinn said catching my attention. Kinn was there with Porsche with his friends time and Tay. " I was stuck in traffic" I lied. " We all started drinking, thew and jay went to dance floor. We all talked about things and after sometime kinn and Porsche excused themselves, time and Tay were busy with each other so I grabbed my chance and went to pete.