the problem!!

Pete's POV:

Now it's going to be a month since that rainy day, and from then on Vegas never tried to bully me or hurt me it'll be good if I say he has started talking to me.

I was so surprised at first but who was I to complain about, I was happy at least he's not making a scene and he's not targeting me , but him being nice towards me feels strange, since what I have heard about Vegas he isn't someone who'll talk to a random person if he's not his friend, but I just shrugged that feeling.

Sometimes I wonder ' what if he's having an ulterior motive behind his kind behaviour?' but then again I don't have anything he doesn't have. He's rich like RICH rich, good in studies, has a supportive friend like kinn, everyone in the university throws themselves at him doesn't matter if it's a guy or a girl. And here I'm a mere nobody, everyone in class knows my name just because the past stunts pulled by Vegas, that's it. But that's not the matter, the matter is right now here in the store room I and Vegas  literally got stuck since I was arranging the sports kits and he came in with the intention to help me.

I tried knocking on the door and yelling via the window if anyone could help us but I guess there's no one since sports time is over now. This is bad I reminded myself cause from the day Vegas had those little changes in his attitude I was getting more and more attracted towards him and I don't even know if he feels the same. I'll be stupid enough to think that he feels something about me , he can literally have anyone he can want and no one will deny him and there are many beautiful faces out there and I'm just an ordinary looking guy.

Porsche has told me about fuckboy nature of Vegas but I don't think that's a good way to judge anyone like it's not like Vegas told them that he loves them or anything, both the parties had a clear understanding what they want so it's not like he used other people and if he used they were willing to be used. I'm not trying to justify his actions I think it's true when people say once you're in love you see good in everything in the person you love, and what I feel towards Vegas is very close to love.

We were just sitting beside each other after tried my best to seek help but that was futile. " I don't think anyone will come before the class ends" Vegas told me looking at my eyes. " Hmm " was all I replied as I broke our eye contact and looked at the ground. A sigh left my lips. Vegas came a little closer to me and suddenly cupped my face with both his hands, I was startled by the sudden action " Ve-vegas what are you doing" I asked him. " Just relax Pete, I'm not gonna do anything you don't like" he said with a smirk. " You don't have to make it sound like that " I told him . " You look restless you can actually take a rest here after all we are having free time" Vegas told me retreating his hands. I missed his warmth right away but I couldn't say anything" you should take a rest too " I said making myself comfortable in my position, he just hummed and leaned at my shoulder closing his eyes I was about to say something when he interrupted me saying" let me stay like this for the time being ". He sounded exhausted. I let him .

Feeling Vegas this close certainly did so many things to my heart and my stomach. His breathing calmed and so did my heartbeat. I adjusted him a little closer to not make him fall, he soundly dozed off after a few minutes. I really don't know how long I can keep my feelings to myself it's just getting out of hand with Vegas being all sweet to me. But I don't want to make him troubled by my feelings.

I love to see Vegas from afar, I love how every single movement of his affects me, it's a painful yet blissful feeling for me to love him unconditionally. I don't know when I felt so safe with him or when I fell for him but if I'm being honest I liked him the very first day when I saw him entering the classroom. I liked his badboy personality too. " I wish you knew how much you mean to me and how fucking much I love you , I can give up anything in my possession just to have you" I said to him , of course he didn't heard me cause he's asleep now but I realised something ' he maybe the only one to me but I'll always be one of them for him' it was a bitter truth but now it all meant nothing because I know I've fallen hard for Vegas. With all these thoughts I felt my eyes getting heavy and I slept.

Vegas' POV:

I don't know when I fell asleep probably because I wasn't able to sleep properly due to my father's regular nagging and reminding me that I am not worthy of anything and how I suck at everything I do. According to him I'm able to rank 1 in class just because kinn is a year senior than me and to be honest I do think he's right After all I'm nothing but just a flaw in the name of a Theerapanyakul. Screw it.

I gather myself leaving Pete's shoulder not to make a sound and wake him up. He looks so peaceful and so ethereal from this close. At first I just wanted to annoy him and pass my time with him but being with him feels so comfortable I don't know how I get to this point but this is what it is. Having him all the time to myself is now a part of my everyday life I even changed my seat and started sitting next to him. He's not complicated at all he talks and does what his heart says, he's never been a person to complicate things.

I wonder if Pete is this kind to every single friend of his even though he has told me he doesn't have more than 3-4 friends but I don't believe someone like him, someone this easygoing and this supportive person doesn't have lots of friends and the thought of Pete being kind to them, smiling at them, spending time with them makes me furious. I don't know what I feel but I've never felt this way with anyone. Pete is dangerous, so dangerous in his own way. I've seen him getting mad or getting annoyed at Porsche since Porsche and Pete are now like best friends and I don't like this a single bit, Pete's everything should belong to me his anger, his rants, his smiles that can make flowers bloom, his little whiney sounds when he's irritated,his body and even his soul. Maybe I should just chain him up in my bedroom and keep him all for myself, mine to touch, mine to look at. For some very obvious reasons I'm sexually so attracted to Pete's recently and I can see he wants me too, his stare at me always says that to me but I want Pete to give in first.

Pete slowly opened his eyes at the loss of my body heat " Vegas how much time has passed?" He asked me looking confused. Cute. I thought. He voice was dry and rough but still his voice was successful at making my pants a bit tight. I pressed my body more towards him , once he felt my body pressing against his he was now fully awake " there's still some time left" I told him gently getting close to him. " Ve-vegs....  I-umm, I think we should get up now" pete said a little hesitant and not sounding so sure of what he said. " Are you sure pete" I said gently taking his palm in my hands and placing them on my thighs and pulling them closer to my hard on. Pete's face flushed he was just staring at his hands on my inner thighs so close yet so far from my now hard dick he gulped his own saliva down and I had an urge to just bite his neck and cover it with my marks but I resisted my urge to do so. " Vegas...   " Pete said he's voice shaking a little " tell me Pete" I said pulling his hands closer to my crotch he got his hands out of mine and got up looking down at the floor saying " we should really fix ourselves our clothes are strained from sleeping in this not so comfortable position". As he got up the door of the store room opened. A sigh escaped my lips I got up and started following Pete who was now walking out of the room not even looking at me. Maybe I just went too straightforward? I don't know but what I know is I want Pete, I want him under me on my bed, hands tied, body writhing as I thrust deeper into him, moaning my name so loud, asking for more getting fucked by me. Just the thought of him like that made the bulge in my pants grow even more. I really need to take care of this problem, I really don't wanna roam around the university having a boner. " Fuck" I cursed and went straight to the toilets while pete went straight in the class.

A/n
Here's the 3rd chapter guys. I hope you all liked this chapter. Since I already warned that this is my first ff so be patient with me. The story will get interesting with new chapters.
See you all in the next chapter. Be safe till then.