★yes,love?

Heeseung lifted Sunghoon effortlessly into his arms, their bodies still humming with the echoes of their intimate moment in the kitchen.

Sunghoon's legs wrapped instinctively around Heeseung's waist as he held onto him securely.

With tender care, Heeseung carried Sunghoon to the bedroom, their lips occasionally meeting in soft kisses along the way, each touch reaffirming their deep connection.

Upon reaching the bed, Heeseung lowered Sunghoon gently onto the soft sheets, his eyes never leaving Sunghoon's.

The room was bathed in a warm, intimate glow from the bedside lamp, casting a soft light over Sunghoon's tousled hair and flushed cheeks.

Heeseung knelt on the bed, leaning over Sunghoon as he smiled down at him, a mixture of love and desire in his gaze.

Sunghoon looked up at Heeseung with adoration, his chest rising and falling with each breath, the aftermath of their passion still visible in the way his body relaxed into the mattress.

Heeseung's touch was tender as he brushed a lock of hair away from Sunghoon's forehead, his fingers tracing the contours of Sunghoon's face with gentle reverence.

Heeseung leaned down, capturing Sunghoon's lips in another kiss, soft and lingering.

As they kissed, Sunghoon's hands found their way to Heeseung's back, pulling him closer, their bodies fitting together perfectly.

Heeseung let himself be guided, settling over Sunghoon with a soft sigh, his weight a comforting presence.

Heeseung's fingers trailed down Sunghoon's side, eliciting a shiver of pleasure from him.

He leaned in to press kisses along Sunghoon's jawline, his movements slow and deliberate, savoring every moment of their intimacy.

Sunghoon's breath hitched as Heeseung's lips brushed against his neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses that sent tingles down his spine.

Heeseung's heart swelled with tenderness as he gazed down at Sunghoon, who lay beneath him with a serene expression.

"You're amazing," Heeseung whispered softly, his voice filled with adoration.

Sunghoon's eyes sparkled with affection as he reached up to cup Heeseung's cheek, his touch warm and reassuring. "And you're everything to me," he murmured in return, his voice tinged with sincerity.

Heeseung's touch was tender yet purposeful as he trailed kisses along Sunghoon's jawline, his lips leaving a warm trail against Sunghoon's skin.

Sensing Sunghoon's anticipation, Heeseung gently guided his legs apart, settling himself between them with a soft murmur of affection.

Sunghoon's breath caught as Heeseung nudged his thigh in between, the intimacy of their closeness causing him to gasp softly in response.

Heeseung's hands rested gently on Sunghoon's hips, fingers tracing soothing patterns along his sides as he leaned in to capture Sunghoon's lips in another deep kiss.

Sunghoon, still catching his breath, gently pushed against Heeseung's chest, creating a small distance between them.

He looked into Heeseung's eyes with a playful glint, his voice soft but teasing, "Wait a moment, love. Reach into the drawer on the bedside table."

Heeseung nodded with a smile, his curiosity piqued as he leaned over to the drawer.

With a gentle pull, he opened it and glanced inside, finding exactly what he was looking for.
A bottle of lube tucked neatly among the items.