Chapter 3

You put yourself to bed and before you knew it, it was morning.

Aether was waiting for you by your door when you walked out and you said your goodbyes to both Thoma and Ayaka but there was no sign of Ayato. When you asked, Ayaka just said he was busy.

The Crux looked amazing as always and seeing its crew made you feel at home.

"Goin' back early, huh?" Beidou asked.

"Yes." You said, "I enjoy Liyue more."

"Hn."

Before you knew it, the Crux docked in Liyue and you and Aether stepped off into the bustling streets of Liyue.

"So, why did you really decide to leave Inazuma?" Aether asked.

"Someone... asked me to..."

"Hm... does this someone happen to be Xiao?"

"Y-yes. How did you know?"

"Oh, just the way he looked at you and the way he talked about you as well."

"Oh ok."

Aether took you to Wangshuu Inn and to the top balcony, saying he had to leave but would come to visit soon. As soon as he left, a figure appeared to your right. The moment he looked at you, he started asking questions.

"Did you like Ayato?"

"He was... interesting,"

"What about Aether?"

"He's very kind."

"Hm. You are one of the few people Aether is that fond of. What will you do while you are here?"

"I... didn't think that far..."

"Okay."

You sat down intending to enjoy the view, but, not knowing how tired you were, you fell asleep.

A/N

I know these chapters have been short, I'm sorry if that annoys you. If you want me to post longer chapters, I can try. If you do, please tell me!