06 Traitor or Savior?

Linus Javier drives into the Safe Zone of Arizona for Charlie to visit Celestia. He has no idea what just happened to his family again. His sister, Bridget, was tortured by his co-worker Bethany while Celestia continues to survive in the hidden laboratory inside the wardrobe.

After several hours, Dr. Javier arrives in the Safe Zone of Arizona. As he's walking towards the soldiers, he hears people inside arguing with each other. He approaches the soldiers outside, but before he can go inside, they do a body check, temperature check, and more.

"Do you know Charlie Ryder?" Dr. Javier asked the soldier.

"Not really, with so many residents inside, I can't get to know them," a soldier responded. Dr. Javier walks inside and sees many residents gathered.

"The limitation is killing us, you have to get rid of those new laws!" Kirby shouted, his remaining clan members cheering.

"Kirby McCain and those residents still not believing Dr. Addison, try to open your mind and seek the truth," Maggie shouted back, her clan cheering too.

"As I've said, those capsules are not the solution to end the zombie outbreak; instead, they will end humanity," Dr. Addison spoke out, noticing Dr. Javier in the crowd looking at her. Dr. Addison looks too stunned to speak, remembering what happened that horrible night when Dr. Steven became a zombie.

"Looks like we have a special guest tonight, the root of the conflict," Dr. Addison said, looking at Dr. Javier hostilely. Residents feel shocked as rumors spread, seeing Dr. Javier walking up the stage.

"A pleasant night to all the residents here in the Safe Zone. I know I am not invited here. I didn't know the news would create conflict for all of you, but the news you heard on the radio about the capsules as the first dosage of the vaccine is fake. Don't believe it; you must believe Dr. Addison," Dr. Javier informed. All the residents feel shocked, as well as Dr. Addison, Maggie, and her friends. Some remaining members of the McCain clan join the Ryder clan right away.

"Why are you doing this, Dr. Javier?" Dr. Addison softly uttered while residents spread rumors.

"I'm just doing the right thing," Dr. Javier uttered and speaks out again.

"Anyway, I came here for a reason. Does anyone know where Charlie Ryder is?" Dr. Javier asked, then Maggie and her friends are shocked as they hear Charlie's name.

"Why do you know my younger brother's name? What do you want?" Maggie asked, confused.

"So, you're Maggie? My daughter Haven wants to meet Charlie because three years have passed since they last saw each other," Dr. Javier uttered.

"Who's Haven? I don't know what you're saying," Maggie uttered, confused.

"Haven is Celestia," Charlie uttered, suddenly appearing. Maggie feels shocked as she hears it. Dr. Addison ends the announcement to talk about it privately.

"Charlie, my daughter wants to meet you again. She hasn't been able to sleep well for the past days, thinking of you. I came here to get you and visit my daughter," Dr. Javier uttered.

"No, I can't let Charlie leave the Safe Zone. You know it's dangerous out there," Maggie uttered, not permitting Charlie.

"But Maggie, I want to meet Celestia, please!" Charlie pleaded, convincing his sister, and Dr. Addison talks with Dr. Javier.

"Why did you say that earlier to my residents? Is this part of your plan?" Dr. Addison softly uttered.

"Not really, I changed my mind. I stopped manufacturing the capsules, and I regret everything after my daughter Haven came back," Dr. Javier softly uttered.

After a few minutes, they hear the sound of several helicopters outside, as do the residents. They come out and look up, seeing helicopters dropping many boxes of capsules near the Safe Zone. Everyone feels shocked, especially Dr. Javier.

"This is what we've all been waiting for; our prayers are heard. The capsules with the first dosage of the vaccine are now in front of us," Kirby shouted, holding a box of capsules and showing the residents.

"You really changed your mind? You're a traitor!" Dr. Addison shouted, worried about the residents who start getting the capsules.

"My beloved residents, throw away those capsules; they are dangerous," Dr. Addison spoke out, seeing residents holding many boxes of capsules.

"Don't ever stop us, Dr. Addison. We will have eternal life with these capsules," Kirby shouted, and the residents cheer and start opening the boxes.

"Don't eat those capsules; they will not give you eternal life. Instead, you will become a zombie or you will die," Dr. Javier shouted. Rumors spread, and without a second thought, residents start swallowing the capsules, resulting in chaos. Kirby McCain is about to swallow a capsule but suddenly sees a resident who swallowed one then vomits blood and becomes a zombie.

The residents of the Safe Zone are now in emergency alert status as zombies start dominating inside. The soldiers start shooting residents who turned into zombies. Unfortunately, zombies start eating them too.

Meanwhile, Dr. Addison runs into the weapons room with Maggie, Allie, Louis, and Duke. Dr. Javier grabs Charlie's hand, running to his car to escape. Kirby McCain is running and scared of the zombies. Then, Dr. Addison, Maggie, Allie, Louis, and Duke come out to back up, shooting many residents who turned into zombies. Kirby runs towards them and gets behind. Suddenly, Maggie sees Lorie Wallingford killing zombies too, blood splattered on her face as she keeps stabbing zombies. Unfortunately, the zombies keep coming, and they have limited bullets. Then, Dr. Javier, with Charlie inside the car, comes out, ready to ride.

"Are you coming or not?" Dr. Javier shouted to them. Dr. Addison gets inside the car with Maggie, Louis, Allie, Duke, Kirby McCain, and Lorie Wallingford. The Safe Zone in Arizona is now no longer safe after zombies dominate inside, leaving all residents turned into zombies.