Prologue Act 1: The Dragon

Starfell Valley, Mondstadt: 3rd Person POV

A tall young man of muscular build with draconic yellow eyes and teal hair pulled back into a ponytai was walking after defeating a Cryo Regisivine. He could be seen wearing a modified hanfu that cuts off toward the right revealing part of his torso and shoulder along with a black sleeveless top, gray loose fitting pants, and black and dark teal heeled boots.

On first sight anyone would guess the man being from Liyue as he continued walking to particularly no where in mind. Suddenly he caught the sight of a dark brown haired girl wearing a red top and brown shorts using her bow to fight a Stonehide Lawachurl. He could easily guess that the girl was struggling seeing her roughed up state and the shield was blocking any and all attacks of the poor girl.

'Pyro Vision huh' the man thought as he saw the girl making use of her vision to damage the geo shield of the Lawachurl but it was not doing any effect. The man sighed as he summoned his sword back onto his arm.

He infused his sword with his element as the sword slowly started to increase in length as his sword transformed into a wind infused polearm

He infused his sword with his element as the sword slowly started to increase in length as his sword transformed into a wind infused polearm. He immediately vanished from his position using the very wind to increase his speed as he appeared right infront of the Lawachurl.

"Mr..I-Its n-not s-" Amber was started by this man's sudden appearance and was going to tell him to get to safety. She didn't want a normal man getting in the crossfire between the fight of a monster and a vision bearer as she didn't see the anemo particles swirling around the man but she saw the man jumping into the air as wind started to condense at the tip of his spear and formed the shape of a dragon which rushed towards the Lawachurl.

 She didn't want a normal man getting in the crossfire between the fight of a monster and a vision bearer as she didn't see the anemo particles swirling around the man but she saw the man jumping into the air as wind started to condense at the tip...

Amber's POV

I saw the man leaping into the air and threw his spear at the Lawachurl which sent an Dragon made out of anemo towards the monster. The impact of the dragon was so strong that I had to steady myself to not get blown away by the extreme strong force of the wind.

I looked ahead and saw the small tornado in which the Lawachurl was trapped. Soon enough, the anemo powered dragon shredded the Lawachurl into nothing as the winds died down. I looked infront of me and saw my saviour giving me a side glance and gave me a slight nod, after which he immediately vanished from there.