Act 1 Part 1: The Outlander.

Near Windrise, Mondstadt                                                 Y/N's POV

I was walking to god knows where as I just wanted to get away from the Thousand Winds Temple for a week or two, maybe it must be because of my elemental energy but the amount of anemo Slimes, Eye of the Storms and monsters in general was increasing near the area.

Normally it wouldn't be that much of an issue since I was more than capable of defeating some low level monsters but I can't ignore the fact that the monsters are attacking the humans who come near the broken theatre for various reasons. Even today, on my way here I had to get rid of an Eye of the Storm which tried to attack a girl who came there to pick Cecilias.

I was walking without a care in the world suddenly, I felt a massive gust which was definitely out of the ordinary and to my surprise my dear friend was flying off to somewhere.

'What's Dvalin doing here?... Isn't he supposed to be at his tower?' I thought as curiosity got the better of me as I headed to where Dvalin might have gone. I also suddenly noticed a spike in anemo energy being used. I sighed as I thought it might be Dvalin's doing and ramped up my pace.

I reached where Dvalin had reached and to my surprise, I saw Barbatos trying to calm the aggravated Dvalin down. I also noticed a pair eavesdropping on the two. The human had golden blonde hair with a white outfit while the floating 'fairy' thingy had white hair with a white outfit aswell.

I could now understand who caused the Anemo elemental spike earlier as I saw the girl's anemo energy acting up infront of Barbatos's and Dvalin's peresence, maybe I could account for the surge. Dvalin immediately started to throw a fit as he flapped his wings creating massive gusts of wind within the forest.

Barbatos seeing this immediately vanished using his anemo power while Dvalin tried to attack the startled duo who was eavesdropping on the dragon and the Archon, Now I can't let my subordinate do something that I dislike, now can I?

I jumped into the air with a massive leap and thrusted my spear aiming at Dvalin. An anemo Dragon that was formed on the point of the polearm was immediately shot at Dvalin who got hit by the dragon and had no choice but to flee the area as he flew away back into his castle.

I landed infront of the pair and pulled out my polearm which was stabbed into the ground and turned to the duo with the smirk. The two felt a bit odd to say the least, I had never seen a creature like the floating thing and neither do I sense an anemo vision from the girl yet I can feel the element coursing through within her.

 The two felt a bit odd to say the least, I had never seen a creature like the floating thing and neither do I sense an anemo vision from the girl yet I can feel the element coursing through within her

"U..Huh w-who are you mister?" the floating thing asked to me in shock seeing me damaging the oversized lizard with a single attack. I simply shrugged my shoulder as the polearm reverted back into a sword and faded away from my hand.

"Now... You two, I for a fact know that eavesdropping isn't a good thing to do" I said as I looked at the two, the both of them immediately blushed in embarrassment and looked away and I could hear both of them stuttering to form a reply.