Act 1 Part 3: Tsaritsa's Schemes?

Mondstadt Church:                                                         Y/N's POV

"Hmmm.... He even got himself a statue built" I said to myself as I looked at the statue that was infront of me of Barbatos's. I looked up at the clear sky looking for any signs of a new storm arising but there was nothing. Amber, Kaeya, Lisa and Lumine headed to clear the domains and I was waiting for Dvalin to come so that I can collar that stupid lizard.

I know that he was always a little bratty and threw tantrums whenever he felt things weren't going well for him. I still remember him making a fuss about how the people weren't viewing him as the nation's protector because of his involvement in the Cataclysm.

He threw tantrum after tantrum that Barbatos himself had to put a stop to Dvalin's attitude which caused Dvalin to go hide and recover in that tower of his and locked himself up by surrounding the area in anemo barriers. Now that I think about it, maybe I can barge into his castle and teach him a lesson.

I felt someone spying on me, was she a nun? And also why was she watching me?. I sighed and watched the people carrying on with their works like the storm didn't even occur earlier. I smiled amusingly when I saw a small girl with cat ears was scolding a taller man with cat ears, maybe her father?

Then I noticed a white haired boy right next to cat eared girl who was scolding the man. The boy had bright smile on his face and was brightening up everyone's mood. He then went to the adventurer's guild building. Maybe he must be an adventurer.

"I wonder if the others are getting to see any of these" I sighed thinking of the other six and hoped that they didn't hate humans since they had no control over the things that happened to us because of the Heavenly Principles.

I suddenly sensed Lumine's presence in the city and looked to see her  walking towards Jean who was talking with a lady wearing a mask. I leaped from the platform I was sitting on and used the wind glider to reach the place for both the anemo users stood.

3rd Person POV

"Might I remind you, that you are here to make diplomatic relations with us and yet you say that you are planning to kill Stormterror?.. one of Mondstadt's four winds?" Jean said to the Fatui Diplomat who then went onto justify her reason on killing Stormterror but what they didn't notice was the arrival of three people, specifically Paimon, Lumine and Y/N.

"So I have a question Cryo Archon's puppet" Y/N looked at the masked female while Jean, Lumine and Paimon turned to Y/N in shock hearing how he had addressed the Fatui Diplomat.

"Who might you be?" The Fatui Diplomat asked looking at Y/N who shrugged his shoulder and stood next to Jean.

"Who I am is irrelevant and is useless in this conversation but my question to you is, Stormterror is a dragon a being with absolute control over its element. It can create storms that can destroy cities within a roar and yet how do you plan on defeating it. I'm sure the Tsaritsa might be able to do anything but what can you and your puny underlings do against such a thing? That to with those fake vision you are carrying?" Y/N said as he folded his arms across his chest and looked at the woman infront of him with a smirk and gestured to the delusion the woman was carrying.

"Who are you to deem us Fatui useless and you dare mention Her Majesty's name using that vile mouth of yours?" She screamed to    Y/N who jsut continued looking at her with a scowl and didn't react to her shouting.

"We can deal with Stormterror and the trouble caused by it, so please don't butt into this, Cryo Archon's minions" Y/N said with a smirk as the diplomat turned away with a huff in rage and entered the inn they were staying and slammed the door shut.