Character Profile

Name : Y/N L/N

???: Anemo

Weapon : Sword

Constellation : Coelestis Ventus

Height : 181 cm

Self introduction / Hello:

Anemo Sovereign at your service, though you can call me Y/N. I learned that using a name with humans helps to interact with them a lot easiy. So what do you want me to do? Beat up an archon?

Chat:Ideals

When the era where no species have to suffer at the hands of another is the time when I can finally rest.

Chat:Hobbies

I have taken great interest in this thing that humans call medicine, the ability to help others using the very things from our nature. Though I might be bad in comparison to someone who's an expert, it's the thought that counts....right?

Chat: Dislikes

Getting woken up by those damned Abyss Mages and their rituals is always an annoyance. I also greatly despise the fact that the anemo energy leaking off of me has given birth to those monsters, the humans call 'The Eye of the Storm'. It even tries to hurt poor kids who come near the temple to pick flowers.

About Klee

Ohh the little girl who tries to catch fish by throwing explosives into the water? She's a good kid, though I can see that she misses her parents. Who knows if she keeps up with the enthusiasm, she might become the next Leader of the Knights of Mondstadt.

About Venti

The drunkard had one job, he had the gall to use my very own authority to hurt those humans from the country that is no more. There's nothing that'll stop me from ripping him into shreds. Though the people from his country are good, so maybe I'll just cut him in half for the time being.

About Geo Archon

The god of contracts?... Hmm honestly I don't really know much about him. Though I hope he or she is taking care of Azdaha. Now that I think about, I have to thank one of his yaksha for making this outfit for me.

About Electro Archon

Didn't the Electro Archon die during the Cataclysm?, Oh well I must say I'm impressed. They've already found a person to make use of the Electro Soverign's power. Well I don't know mostly what's happening in that country since it's been blocked off from the rest of the world.

Favourite Food

If I had to say....Hmm perhaps Anemo Slimes?

Disliked food