40•

Aditya's pov:

I was returning home after the funeral , I was driving the car and thinking about us , about me and Ishika.

These six months had been terrific. I had started getting panic attacks again , of my mom and Ishika , I used to wake up in the middle of the night full of sweat.

Also when I came to know that she was staying in Miami , I took a flight immediately there and went to see her.

I kept looking at her for a few days , she used to work in a cafe and seemed normal , I was so unhappy when I saw her like that. Doesn't she ever think about me.

I left for India again , I knew that this won't be the same again. She left me traumatized for some months and suddenly when I came to know about Karan's death it killed me inside.

I felt like I was so drained. I felt like the old me was returning again , the depressed one and the aggressive one.

Mom and baba were staying at Karan's house for a few days to take care of his parents. I still can't believe he's gone. It was all my fault. I parked the car and went inside, I heard some sound from kitchen.

I went towards kitchen and saw Ishika cooking something. She turned her head and looked at me. Still those innocent eyes in which I fell in love with.

Her eyes softened as she looked at me. "Aap nahalo mein khana leke upar ati hu thodi der me" she said softly.

I nodded and listened to what the said. I looked at the tummy , our baby , I was going to be a father in next few months. I had to make a decision that , me and Ishika get this problem fixed between us and we both be a good father and mother.

I saw it in her eyes , which still cares about me , I'm not letting Ishika leaving again. She needs me and so does the baby.

I went upstairs in the room and looked around the room , it was all neat and clean and a sweet smell was flowing around the room.

It felt like home again after freaking 6 months. I closed my eyes and felt it for sometime. I went to take a shower and came out with the towel wrapped around my waist.

I saw Ishika sitting on the bed and she stood up when she looked at me. "Betho betho" I immediately said and she sat on the bed.

I wore my track pant and went to sit near her.
"Kaisi ho?" I asked her and she nodded.

"And baby?" I asked her again and she nodded saying "he's also good"

"He , why he baby could be she too" I said.

"You know I always wanted a boy" she said looking down with a small smile.

"Not like me right" I said with a disappointed voice. She looked at me and said "Aditya you know what I have realised in these months that wo sab past tha apka and I really believe that you have changed" she said , I looked at her and her eyes were filled with tears.

I nodded.

"I promise. I'm changed. Mein abse kabhi koi galat kam nahi karungi , especially I'm going to be father and I want to be a good father" I said.

"I know" she stood up and came infront of me.
She touched my cheeks and I closed my eyes , I wanted this so bad. So bad.

"You have been always a best husband Aditya , and I forgive you for all of this you have done , I want us to begin again"

"Yes. And I'm sorry for what I did and mene yeh sab chupaya , and keeping secrets was wrong" I said.

She nodded and smiled.

"Just like you were a good husband you're going to be a good father too" she said making me feel so good. That's what I wanted to hear.

"Really?" I asked her with a small giggle and she nodded. I looked at the tummy and kissed it. "Our baby" I said and hugged it softly.

"I'm so happy you came back Ishika , I thought you would never come back and this was our end" I said and she caressed my hair saying "How can I not come back to my home , I missed you so much" she said and I replied saying "I missed you too"

I stood up and looked in her eyes , I wrapped her into my arms and we both looked at each other , we came close to each other and placed
My lips on hers. Oh god , feels so good.

We kissed gently for sometime and I felt like I was lost and melted into that kiss. I wanted to kiss her and hold her into my arms. I'm never letting anything bad happen. I'm never going to do something which would hurt her.

We sat on the bed and she started feeding me the food. "Last time kab khaya tha khana?" She asked me.

Well to tell her the truth "kal raat" I said and she fed me another bite. "Aditya , yeh sab kaise hua?" She asked me again.

It was all my fault. I shouldn't have let him continue the deals.

"Wo Spain se yaha bhag kar aya kuch dino pehele kyuki uski koi deal thi and usne kuch galti kar di thi wo aya mere pass aur khene laga meri jaan khatre mein hai mujhe bachale"

Ishika was hearing me carefully.

"Usne kaha ki usne drug deals me kuch gadbad kar diya hai aur kisine uske supplies chori kar liye the , Ash Jo Spain ka bada buisness man hai karan ne usse deal ki thi aur kuch dino pehele uske admi karan ke piche Lage the"

She kept nodding and hearing.

"Fir age kya hua , apne uski madat nahi ki?" She asked.

"Mene kuch din usko apne ghar rehne Diya because he was safe here par mein jab office me tha wo yaha se chala gaya aur jab me office se return aya tab mene usko call Kiya but usne pick nahi Kiya aur ussi raat unn logo ne karan ko maar dala" I said.

"Sab meri galti thi , sab. Na mene ye sab chodha hota aur na hi Karan inn sab ki responsibility leta , mujhe pata tha karan is not good in dealing mene usse tab hi rok liya hota toh yeh sab nahi hota" I said standing up and walking in the balcony.

Agar mene usse rok liya hota toh karan abhi mere sath hota. Sab meri galti hai.

"Aditya apki galati nahi hai isme khud ko blame mat karo , sab thik ho jayega don't worry" she said convincing me.

"Sab thik ho jayega? Wo wapis aa jayega?" I asked her but she stayed silent. He was my childhood friend. We went to school , college together it's not easy for me , he was my bestfriend.

She rubbed my back and I turned looking at her. "It's okay" she said pulling me towards her and hugging me tightly.

"Let's talk about this later" she said and we went inside , she fed me food and after that I layed on her lap for some time which felt like heaven!

I needed her , I will always need her.

Hope you liked this part ❤️😊

Have a nice day Byieee 💕

Do tell here how this chapter was !!