42•

It's been a few weeks and everything is much better now. Aditya only shows up to the office when he has important meetings and the rest of the time he stays with me taking care of me and our baby.

He even tells him or her good-good stories while going to bed. Whoever the baby is a girl or boy were gonna give them the best life ever.

He even cooks food for us , understands my mood swings and does whatever I need. I sometimes feel so bad for leaving him , I should have forgiven him that moment only but I just kept overthinking.

I came home after meeting hardik and Sara , Hardik was so emotional seeing both of us after so long , I missed him so much. He was so happy when he saw me like this , he even made fun of my big tummy. After spending a good time together I came back home and laid on bed feels good.

The door opened and I saw Aditya walking inside. He was probably working in his home's office room.

"Aagayi? How's Hardik? Did you guys have a good time ?" He asked me so many questions at one time.

I just hummed because I was a little tired.
"Yeah he's great" I said and again closed my eyes.

Just after that I felt a soft touch on my ankles. I opened my eyes and saw Aditya sitting near my legs. He held my ankles and placed them over his laps , he started massaging my ankle and foot.

"Nahi mat karo na" I said taking back my leg but he stopped and said "Shh Aram karo tum , mein hoon na yaha aur sham me tumhare liye surprise bhi hai"

"Kaisa surprise?" I asked but he stayed silent and kept massaging my foot. It felt so good that I fell asleep the next moment.

🦢

It was evening I got ready wearing a dress which was comfortable , soon after having tea and snacks with maa baba we left in the car.

Maa baba were in the separate car behind us and we were in another one.

While Aditya was driving I asked him being so curious "Aditya batao na hum kaha Jaa rahe hai"

"Arey Mera baccha wait , sabar ka fhal meetha hota hai" he said. I love surprises but I hate waiting for those surprises.

It was almost half hour drive , we reached the place and I think I've been here but It looks completely different.

Before the gate opens he covered my eyes with a cloth. "Aditya kya kar rahe ho" but he placed his finger on my mouth and made a sound.

Shhhh.

After a while the door opened and he held my hand and tummy so that I could stand out of the car.

"Aram se" he said making me walk forward.

After walking a few steps he stopped and said "Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

He removed the cloth from my eyes and I looked infront of me. It was a huge Mansion.
It was so big , just beside there was a huge garden , it looked so beautiful. It was a amazing spot to have tea in evening.

To play with our kids there , to walk there and just behind that there was a swimming pool.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Rathore" one lady said.
He held my hand firmly and I looked at him.

"Humara Ghar , Humari nayi duniya" he said with a small smile on his face and hugged him so tightly.

He caressed my hair and said "jaise tum chahti thi humara Ghar waise hi sab bana hai , hum aur humare babies ka ghar"