41•

I opened my eyes when the alarm rang , I turned it off and looked beside me Aditya was sleeping, his warm palm was resting on my tummy.

He looks so fine. I caressed his hair and kissed his forehead , suddenly he started smiling and pulled me close. Awiee!!

He started kissing my lips softly in his sleep. I got up and went to get ready because today I had to meet my family too and it had been six months since Sara and I hadn't seen hardik so we'll be meeting him too.

These six months , I had been a total mess but I always had been taking care of my baby , I used to tell him stories and used to sing songs for him.

I came out wearing the bathrobe and saw Aditya sitting on the bed , using his phone. He held my hand and made me stand in front of him. He opened the knot and touched my belly . "Aditya I feel like mera pet bohot jhyada bahar agaya hai" I said.

"Pregnancy mein pet bahar hi ata haina Jaan don't worry " he said looking upwards at me. I nodded but I was still confused. He hugged my tummy again and moved his head along it to feel our baby. I caressed his hair and smiled looking at him.

🦢

We were sitting on the dinning table when maa baba came and sat with us , the maid served us the food. " Ishika how have you been" baba asked and I nodded looking down.

"Accha koi baat nahi , Ishika abse mein tumhra pura dhyan rakhungi thik haina , it's now sixth month of pregnancy aur hume kuch time mein Pooja bhi karni hogi" I nodded again because I don't know what to say , because I upset everyone and now I want to fix this all.

"Breakfast hone ke baad hum tumhare ghar jayege aur bohot time ho gaya hai mein tumhare baba sey nahi mila" baba said.

"Jii" I replied and continued eating food. After eating I was already feeling heavy and I didn't wanted to walk upstairs. "Ishika chalo ready ho jao" I nodded and tried walking slowly  , but Aditya noticed me and he slowly lifted me in his arms.

He walked upstairs in the room , he's so strong I've gained so much of weight tho he picked me up so easily.

We entered the room and he made me stand. "Thik ho abb?" He asked me tucking my hair behind my ears. I nodded and he held the bag from the bed.

"Maa ne tumhare liye yeh kharida tha , wo chahati hai tum aaj yeh peheno" he said handing me the bag.

"Kya hain isme?" I asked pulling something out and it was a beautiful pink color dress. "Wow kitna pyaara dress hai Aditya"

He giggled and said "Maa ne kharida hai tumhare liye , ready ho jao jaldi " I nodded and he went in the bathroom.

I played soft bollywood music while wearing the dress and doing little makeup. While I was getting ready the door opened and I saw Aditya coming out in blue kurta and pant. I saw him in traditional after so long, he looks absolutely handsome and hot.

He came close to me with his mouth open a little bit , he was taking a look at my dress.
"Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho Ishika. Kisiki nazar naa lage tumhe" he said doing the typical nazar utarna wali thing.

I giggled looking down , my hair was pinned up in a bow , he came close to me and held my waist placing his chin on my shoulder and left a deep sigh.

The music was playing:

Bahon mein chale aao
Ho hamse sanam kya parda
Yeh aaj ka nahi milan
Yeh sang hai umar bhar ka
Shh shh shh shh shh