Chapter 4

The Next Day

Englot got dressed and headed to the office. Everyone was looking Engfa trying to figure out why is she here. The coworkers was whispering until they saw Charlotte. She was smiling which cause the office to look atbher confused.

Charlotte:Good morning everyone!(in english)

Mark:Good morning Ms.Austin. You seen very happy today.

Char(smiling):I am P'Mark ka. Everyone this is my husband. Engfa Waraha.

Yoko:Your married to the singer Engfa Waraha? Girlll you never said anything to your friends.

Char(Looks at Engfa):S-singer?

Eng(smirks):You never asked. (Whispers into Chars ear)I hate the way that guy over there is looking at you.

Char(Looks quicky):Umm baby this is my job of course people are going to look at me. Let's talk in my office. Yoko come with me.

Once they get into Charlottes office Engfa immediately turned to Yoko.

Eng:So you do know Charlotte well?

Yoko:Mm. I told you I was just there for a delivery nothing more.

Char(realizes):Bitch that was you?!

Yoko:Yes bitch it was me. (Sighs) How did you forget?!

Char:I though you was the person that's trying to kill me.

Yoko:Gurl if I wanted to kill you I would've done it. So what do we know about who's trying to kill her.

Eng:Something with Oliver doesn't sit right with me. I know he made a deal with Nesa and his time is almost up but something doesn't add up about the night his twin was so called killed.

Char:Is it possible to make two deals daddy?

Engfa(shocked):H-hm?

Char(Smirks and gives the rings to Engfa):I said is it possible to make more two deals daddy?

Engfa(Puts the ring on):Chai Ka. That's why I sent Faye and Freen to get more details while Nesa and Milk look back on his deal to see if he left out anything.

Yoko:So wait why are you two pretending to be married?

Eric(Knocks on the door and walks in):Ms. Austin. Your 10:30 meeting starts in 15 minutes. Would you like for me to get you anything?

Char:Can you make coffee for everyone at the meeting please? Thank you.

Eric:Yes of course Ms.Austin.

Eric stared at Engfa before kissing Charlotte on her cheek and walking out. Engfa knew they wasn't married but she grew pissed and started to follow behind him. Charlotte and Yoko immediately grabbed Engfa holding her back. Her eyes were red making her more angry. Yoko and Charlotte was using all their strength to keep Engfa from killing him.