Last Chapter

A few days later

Charlotte was in her office working and looking at the delivery list. Oliver was doing amazing. She checked the marketing team and the sales were going crazy. Charlotte smiled and her stomach started to sound like a thunder storm. She's hasn't eaten for two days because she felt like she was "fat". She's been lying to Engfa saying that she's been eating. While working Yoko Dao and Oliver entered her office.

Charlotte:What's wrong?

Yoko:They wanted to speak with you. (Sits down)

Dao:Well I wanted to ask you is it okay if we start selling merchandise online too instead of only in stores?

Char:I love that idea. Go for it.

Dao:Okay we will get started now. Which means more sales. (Leaves)

Oliver:Is it possible for me to have a partner while I do deliveries? We can take turn driving and setting up in stores.

Char:Chai ka. I'll put a word in for you now.

Oliver:Thanks sis! Your the best Nong Sao.

Char(eyes with tears):What did you say?

Dao(Walks in):The marketing team agree of doing online as well. (Hugs Charlotte) Your seriously amazing. (Bows) Thanks Nong Sao for giving us a chance na.

Charlotte jumped out of her seat and hug P'Oliver and P'Dao. Once they left Charlotte looked at Yoko.

Yoko:Huh? What?

Char(smirking):You've been glowing.

Yoko:I have a date tonight.

Char:Oho! Really with who?

Yoko:Faye ka. You know it's Chompu and Nesa. Freen and Becky. Love and Milk.

Char(pouts):Nice that your going on a date.

Eng(Walks into Char office with food):Eat. Now.

Yoko:And that's my cue. We can talk later.

Eng:Faye said be ready on your lunch break. She's taking you out to eat.

Yoko(smiling):Thanks! (Leaves)

Eng:Eat. Now before I feed you.

Char:Then feed me.

Eng:Why did you lie to me? You don't look fat baby. You look beautiful. Do I have to feed you for real? It's a burger and fries.

Char:Mm. My favorite. (Starts eating) So good na.

Eng:I hope so. I made sure everything was hot and ready. Tonight I want to take you somewhere. Is that okay?

Char:Mm. Chai ka. Where are we going?

Eng:It's a surprise.