Chapter 5

Later that Night

Engfa was still out and Charlotte was at home with Yoko Chompu Love and Becky. They was sitting at the table and was asking questions.

Char:I just don't understand why my own brother would want to kill me.

Yoko:Well you won't know tye full thing until your so called husband get back.

Becky:You said you two got sexual but you started working and she left?

Char:Mm. Basically I left her hard.

Chompu:How can you leave her hard?

Love:Right she a girl.

Char:She's(sighs) This stays between us. She's also a demon. You don't have to bel-

Becky:Is she a sexual demon too?

Love:I heard about them. You can summon them but they take your soul.

Chompu:I don't think Char would go that far.

Yoko:Engfa isn't a sexual demon. She's the leader though. I've met her.

Chom:Me too. I saw her boner when I talked to Charlotte in her office.

Char(Feels bad):I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I know she's mad at me because of that. Engfa is a demon and she's the only one I'm her kind. She the only one with the dragon tattoo. Her friends are also demons and if they want they came become sexual demons and be loyal to their partners only. For example Engfa and I had sex already so she isn't going to cheat on me because it's in their rules. She gets more powers when she's with me. So we have a connection which is weird. She's helping me and I owe her a lot. I know in return I'm giving her deals but it's not enough.

While the girls was talking Engfa and her friends appeared. Engfa was hurt and the group immediately ran to her. Engfa immediately looked around and scanned the area. Once her eyes landed on Charlotte she immediately grabbed her arm. Engfa immediately started healing. Afterwards Engfa stared at Charlotte before heading to the bedroom. Charlotte immediately looked at Faye.

Char:What was that?

Faye(sighs):While were following Oliver he surprised Engfa by throwing some holy water on her but it wasn't alot. She went crazy and went can't calm her down. We tried but it was like she wasn't even here. She attacked Oliver and was about to kill him but he stabbed her. I guess Engfa isn't that strong when your not around.

Freen:Don't get us wrong she's really strong but I guess when it involves you she wants to make sure your okay.