Chapter 7

Charlotte stayed with Engfas friends until they woke up. Aoom held Meena to her and saw her slowly opening her eyes. Meena woke up before anyone else did.

Aoom:What did Engfa do?

Meena:She's going to track Tui. She whispered in my ear that someone isn't being honest. Tui Oliver and Alexis knows where Charlotte sister is.

Char:M-meena. (Points to her tattoo)

Meena looked in the mirror and saw the tattoo on her neck as well. Once the group woke up they all saw the same tattoo. They all looked at each other then back at Meena.

Faye:She can't go alone. They will hurt her. You know that.

Meena:She just dipped no clue. I think when she saw the photo something happened. I need to look a her manual.

Freen(Gives meena the book):What she say?

Meena:She felt dizzy.

Milk:That's on page 25.

Nesa:Dizziness... that's normal.

Meena(Turns to page 25):It says when a demon or the devil feel dizzy is because a memory that they don't remember is trying to reappear. The cause could be (eyes widen)

Char:What is it?!

Faye(takes the book):The cause could be that a human man a deal and added for the devil to forget their deal.

Milk:Engfa must've made a deal withone someone in the photo.

Nesa:Well it wasn't Oliver. I made his deal. We need to speak with the rest of the family.

Freen:Wait... Nesa and Milk join me to look for the father. Faye Meena you two need to see if you can find the father. Aoom and Charlotte you two should stay with Engfa until we have everything solved.

Meena:Uh I have to go where Meena goes. I'm up under her command.

Aoom:Meena go with them.

Faye:You can't be up under her command unless you two...

Meena:Faye let's go.

Char:Wait... you two had sex?

Aoom:Chai ka. I'm not a baby you know.

Faye immediately touched Charlotte and took a deep breath. Faye closed her eyes then immediately removed her hand and stepped back.

Char:Why the hell are you touching me?!

Faye:Your not close with your sister are you?

Char:Mai.

Faye:Im sorry I was trying to see where she could be.

Engfa appeared and gently moved Faye hand off of Charlotte. Engfa placed her hand onto Faye shoulders and gripped on it. After a few minutes she let's her go and stares at her.