•Stitches• 1

"loser!"

"freak"

"pathetic"

That's all I hear when I'm walking through the halls. I'm just glad I'm graduating this year, but I still have one more month to deal with this shit!

I was looking down, away from all the hate in this school. That's when someone pushed me, Heather!

"Move you loser, your in my way" she said. I just didn't say or look at her. I got up and walked to my last class for the day.

"Ringgggg" great, I'm late.

"Joellyn wh-" I cut him off

"it's Jo" I said. See I don't really like my name it's weird and people always get it wrong. So I like Jo, it's better.

"Yeah yeah whatever! Mrs. Paryz why are you late?" My teach Mr. Drew said to me. Now the whole class was looking at me.

"I was in the restroom" I lied. I just wanted to sit down to get this day over with.

Mr.Drew waved his hand meaning for me to sit down. I quickly walked over to my desk and sat down.
I was day dreaming just thinking about a life without me here. That's when I get a note on my deck. I looked around and it was Heather little lab rats, Cheyenne and Katy.

I looked back down at the note and when I opened it... It was a drawing of me with a rope around my neck saying "try better next time."

With that the bell ringed and I ran out at fast as I could. I went over to my locker to get my stuff. After that I walked home but it was pretty far because my mom had the car today.

When I get home to my little house I see a note on the door. " Honey, I'll be home late tonight got called in. Love you xox - Mom"

Ugh I wish she was around more... But its fine I have work anyway. And with that I was running
upstairs to my room to change. I work at an animal shelter so I just put on my little blue t-shirt with my black skinny jeans. I tied my blonde hair with dark blue tips in a ponytail. I grabbed my purse with my other things and headed out the door to my work.